Gariben Jimi Moe Reijou wa, Ore-sama Ouji nado Oyobi denai

When a person says 'NO' a couple of times, fckng listen bc they mean it. I really want to hit that 'Prince'🙂

Anyway, the main leads are so fckng cute 🤧👌🏼

this prince can fuck off,,, the only reason he's interested in her is bc she's "different" like no mf you aint that hot get out of your head

Fed-Kun's army
I like how this story's male lead isn't someone who is extremely wealthy nor politically the strongest. Really refreshing, along with how it is paired with a unique story.

BURN IT! BURN IT TO THE GROUND! Sharina already has a date. If you think about it that Prince is kinda pathetic he eats food meant for someone else and tells the girl he has to thank her in some way for the food. But she did made it for him nor did she gave them to him, so there’s nothing to be thankful for.

just read ahead in the webnovel, great manga but mc’s airheadedness instead of creating funny situations can often make them feel awkward

Dex-chan lover
I realize now that Douchebag McGee, for as much as I hate him with every fiver of my body, is actually important to for MC's relationship to develop and deepen.

Users who are viewing this thread