GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Ch. 101.1

Double-page supporter
Didn't Rori want to become the "goddess of love" or so when she ascends from being a "demigod" to a "god"?
I am not sure what kind of "love" that would be after reading this chapter.
But I am sure I would try whatever I could to stay away from that kind of "love".
šŸ¤£

Well it's either killing or fucking, and given how this isn't a hentai manga it's gonna be the first.
Also "love" can mean carnal love, and paired with her insane tendencies she'd make a very good goddess of "love".

Dex-chan lover
Ohh we'll see nice rampaging Rori action next chapter, hasn't seen that in a while. The enemy's starting to wise up as well which is nice to see, they're still on a big disadvantage power-wise though.

Also lol Kuribayashi's a man devourer huh, maybe when drunk? XD.

GATE update day is the best day of the month. thank you for working on this manga guys!

Dex-chan lover
@Talh she will become a yandere goddess that kills every girl that gets close to Youji.

Fed-Kun's army
@feratul she doesn't mind other girls getting intimate with him.

But anyone getting in her way when she is flirting shall die. Litteraly or socially.

How many times do they need to be spanked by the JSDF before it finally clicks that attacking them is a pointless waste of soldiers?

Group Leader
tenor.gif

Fed-Kun's army
@Akua89
Gotta admit, they're doing quite well for a force that can slap them from hundreds of metres away. Obviously their ways of dealing with the JSDF is getting better, but this is just a small unit they're doing alright against.

Dex-chan lover
I get that it's nice to see the tables turn, but why do the natives even pretend to assume that the demigod ISN'T for once going to be at a critical mission? She's been there basically every time so far, and each time she just goes apeshit. They should focus on finding ways to capture her instead of just trap JSDF.

I'll never understand why this group doesn't use the better raws available and always upload in this blurry state.

horny loli drops from helicopter and murders medieval Roman soldiers

basically what i got from here

Dex-chan lover
That was scary. Last time Rory was on her battle rage mode, not many walked out alive. Imagine that happening in a heli.

Users who are viewing this thread