GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Ch. 101.1

@mangaegis My guess would either be because it's a secret operation (but that was bust out during the finishing phase), the JSDF doesn't want to risk hit civilian targets (a reasonable explanation since they lack satellite communication), only prepared the Chinook and because of the lack of long-range communications the rescue group can't call the HQ for air support (maybe that's the reason), or my best pick would be the JSDF wants to keep the expenditure of ammunition and fuel to a minimum (the most likely one for me)

Or if all of them are wrong, it's just that the Author forgot about air support in that case

Double-page supporter
Because they wouldn't need to use Rori if they had more Air support, duh.

Dex-chan lover
I'm reminded of Civ5 when I'm at war with a civ with a butt ton of warriors/archers against my one retreating teched up marine. The unit wont die, but it's annoying af to retreat

@Akua89
Im not against the idea of testing your enemy to find weak spots but it is true that their KDA by doing this is WAY too high to be acceptable,
specially when they most of the time they dont have survivors to give any intel about their findings AND they are loosing the war hard.
Sure they are around 1400 years behind to understand industrial warfare but even current aboriginal settlements that, sadly, had experienced
fire arms violence understand that you dont fuck with the guy with the machine gun.

Fed-Kun's army
@welcome2atlantis
Nah, while Rory does get excited when blood shed is around, she isn't a berserker. She can still calmly tell between friend, foe and innocents. Look at her previous battles, not once has she even accidentally harmed an ally.
The only casualty in that heli would be Youji, since all that blood lust would turn into just plain lust. And I doubt anyone there would be brave enough to try and stop her.

Dex-chan lover
@Phyrexian_Dude
The Empire is literally in the midst of a civil war with the current pretender to the throne being an utterly inept individual with almost no popularity, if at all, among the masses. If the emperor doesn't net some kind of win the common folks will abandon him en mass, more so if he lets the enemy do as they please. The only thing holding the shit show together are the nobles backing him and quite frankly I can't tell what the end goal is.

As for strategy their really isn't much beyond guerilla warfare, ancient warfare lean very heavily towards tight formations and going wide but that's a terrible idea in the face of modern weapons. They're stuck with trying different shit and seeing what works modern weapons might as well be magic and they have no fucking clue how to counter it. To their credit, armored orcs wasn't too bad of an idea given the options.

Also the empire fucked over their vassal states in the first few chapters.....rip.

Fed-Kun's army
Is the Commander's Family name Brannigan? He must be a an ancestor.

knowing-their-weakness-i-sent-wave-after-wave-of-my-own-men-at-them.jpg

Group Leader
"Hello sir, do you have a minute to talk about our lord Emroy?"

Users who are viewing this thread