GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Ch. 101.1

Dex-chan lover
page 6 : all of the male japan soldiers have the same fukking face .

and the male "main character" has a cat face , i want to punch his stupid face .

in the recent chapters , the numbers of deaths are :

- japanese soldiers : ZERO . some of them only got some scratched skins .
- romans : 2000 + deaths .

why i am not surprised at this point .

page 5 : so this small , weak helicopter is supposed to transport :

- 20+ heavy peoples that is already on it : the japan soldiers , the scientists , some useless girls , ....

- 11 more heavy peoples of the rescue team that will get on the helicopter soon .

- all of their heavy equipments , weapons , guns , bullets , the big axe of rory ...

yeah right , this is so believe-able .

@dayswithoutgames The helicopter is a Chinook, according to Wikipedia it can carry up to 33 to 55 troops and carry up to 10886 kg. It's definitely the right helicopter for the job. They really should have been given some kind of air support though to cover their extraction (but I guess there was none in range without needing to refuel)

Fed-Kun's army
@daywithoutgames The author doesn't know how to write a story where both sides have "smart" people. In real life the Japanese would've struggled A LOT. This entire story is pretty much just another japanese person having a wank over how great their totally-not-an-army is.

The author seems to underestimate the strength in numbers, he also seems to forget what horses are good for, which is range of travel without exhaustion. The author also seems to be incapable of understanding what a bow is, and the fact that they got some insane range. These imperial soldiers should have the range, accuracity, and elite training as the romans had, but the authors a clutch.
Oh yea, I'm not surprised that the author didn't even attempt to write about logistical problems and such (like vehicles getting stuck on roads that weren't made for cars (because cars doesn't exist in that world), aswell as in mud).

Also, does anyone know how much ammo these soldiers can carry? Seems to be this was a rescue op so they couldn't have carried too much ammo or they'd be too slow.

Also, I like how the japanese soldiers know how to do a shield "wall", yet I seriously doubt they were taught anything like that. To block a arrow you dont just lift a shield like that. Oh yeah, they'd also be pinned down so their last charge was just pure bullshit. Arrows are fast, and it just takes a second to fire another arrow. You cant just shoot your gun then block with your shield, your arms would get tired in a minute, from the recoil.

Dex-chan lover
they didnt plan this rescue mission at all . who would bring along some VIPs ( the crown princess of this country ) , some other useless girls , some under-age girls , some useless civilians , some old men , some important scientists , etc etc ...... , on a top-secret , dangerous rescue mission of the military ?

page 11 :
- the "main character" : yo rory , it is OKAY if you go out to mercilessly butcher some innocent humans for fun . plus they are your fellow countrymen .
- wow , nice moral standards of the MC .

Double-page supporter
If you guys actually knew anything about how real military operations usually turn out, you'd bitch a whole lot less about shit going wrong or being done stupidly.

I recommend reading or watching 'Generation Kill' if you want a bit of insight.

Dex-chan lover
in page 2 , i think 4 soldiers are carrying the rescue hostage on a blanket . and then in page 14 , 15 , they are : shooting , charging , running extremely fast , protecting the hostage with their shield wall , etc etc , ...... , yeah right , this is so believe-able .

page 3 :
- this is my last belt of bullets .
- same here . i only have 1 last belt .
then in page 15 :
- SOLDIERS , shoot your 1000+ bullets , and your unlimited grenades , and many rockets , and many nuclear bombs . BANG , BANG , BOOM , BOOM , FIRE , EXPLOSION , WE ARE SO COOL , SO AWESOME .

page 14 :
- roman : A thousand nations of the Roman Empire descend upon you. Our arrows will blot out the sun.
- japanese : Then we will fight in the shade. soldiers , form a shield wall . THIS IS SPARTA .
- yo , captain , what about the hostage and the bunny girl ? they dont have shields .
- dont worry , they are protected by their plot-armors .
- yeah right , this is so believe-able .

Users who are viewing this thread