GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Ch. 101.2

damn media, thinking of the story before his well being. Sure it may be a fun ride for the media but he sure went through hell.

This one rescue mission is just too long.
I've lost interest in it.
Hope the next arc will be interesting

Gets kidnapped in another world stills gets intrusive journalists hounding him for a story the minute he wakes up. Nailed that part of life to a tee.

Dex-chan lover
Reporter: Where'd you like to go first when you get back?
Rescuee: Akihabara, where else?!
Itami: *nodding silently*

😃

Dex-chan lover
Professors: we will fight too!!
*Found the enemy
Professors: take this! Jet Stream Attack!!

Dex-chan lover
Lol that turned into a Disney-eque clusterfuck
literally everyone and their mothers joined that battle
and I love it

Dex-chan lover
@djava I agree. The Guard Detail arc is 12 hours long without anything really happen and ended with us getting mortared by Muhammad 1.5 klicks away from our outpost.

Oh wait we're talking about the manga? I think it's not really that long, it's just the raws are out in parts rather than one long chapter

Dex-chan lover
Damn the media hounding the poor guy's ass just after he was rescued lol. Good thing she just realized mid-way on how rude it was.
Seems Bunny genes recover pretty fast, though hopefully the same goes for Yanagida and gets a full recovery else Delilah will likely regret crippling him even if she was tricked into it.

1 month is just soooooo fucking long... i might not read it for 6 months just to binge 6 chapters...

Wait chill Yanagida is permanently crippled, i thought is was just for the recovery.

Supporter
Whoever complains about the low quality scans, i'll go directly to his home and punch him on the nape while he sleeps.

Thanks i had already forgotten about this manga, hahaha.

@LordZero: Why though? It's a mystery why they keep using these LQ scans when much better ones are readily available everytime a new chapter comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread