GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Ch. 133

Dex-chan lover
Is this still following the novel closely or they changed some stuff around?

Dex-chan lover
so china gonna go to war with Japan ?. Now they got that magic girl so they can open their own portal, but does that even possible ?
so technically yes leilei does know HOW to open a gate. whether she can or will is highly debatable, and she might need to be on the other side to link it to japan. so them abducting her and bringing her to our side is the stupidest move they could have done and gives them 0 leverage.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The Chinese hate is strong in this one!
It is interesting that the author is aware of the "Unrestricted Warfare" concept. I wonder whether he is ex-military or simply highly interested in the topic.
He is! Yanai Takumi actually is a JSDF veteran and rather controversial because of is nationalistic and Right-wing tendencies, as you can see somewhat blatant in this chapter and work at large.

Dex-chan lover
I mean... the prime minister isn't exactly wrong is he? If China is already making all of the motions of kicking off a war, including hacking infrastructure and limiting critical resources all while having "not us" drone attacks, moving their warships into territorial waters and having near miss jets flying around, it's not exactly something Japan could likely handle.

Especially since their forces are spread thin. Even if they only have a quarter of their military force in the Gate they will need help from other nations to defend themselves, never mind the fact that Leilei was kidnapped despite the guy's "gut feeling." I know the author is Japan or nothing, but the fact that Japan's even held sole usage of the Gate without even allowing UN allies to at least inspect or send some of their own members in is hard to believe after all this time.

Dex-chan lover
Even I forgot that poor Lelei still boxed up somewhere for a couple of chapters now :wtf:
#freeLelei

China government going "that's mine" and being an asshole is also not out of place. Fun fact: my dad was an airline pilot a couple of years ago before he retired, and whenever he's in Japan, he can hear the Japanese and Chinese regularly arguing over the radio about violating airspace or something.

Imagine a whole alternate world.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
so china gonna go to war with Japan ?. Now they got that magic girl so they can open their own portal, but does that even possible ?
That's what the politicians were discussing too. They aren't sure why the Chinese are doing this if they already have leilei.
My guess is simply cuz they're unsure. There's no proof she can open portals and they don't really have a way of extracting it and using it. Heck even making her use it would be under hope that threat and torture work.

Users who are viewing this thread