GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Vol. 17 Ch. 92

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Lelei wants to fly the chopper.

Those shiny eyes.

Dex-chan lover
... Lelei really wants to fly that helicopter herself, doesn't she.

Pilot should give that control stick to her heheh. I want to see Hamilton scream louder.

Dex-chan lover
Lelei is the most dangerous person in that chopper.

Group Leader
Girls: "Itami and BL, kyaaa~~~"
Lelei: "We're married, so I can ignore this all..." XD

Group Leader
It's really a shame that the raw quality is so bad :(
Did you guys try using waifu2x?
Though with base quality like this, it's probably going to be hard to get much better :/

@cryum nah its rory....
Imagine what will happen when she lets go of her halberd, and it goes full unlimited weight while in the air.

Dex-chan lover
Lelei is something else, to make those old chopper pilots feel insufficient. They should bring a two-seater ultralight airplane to the special region and allow Lelei to control it in-flight.

Fed-Kun's army
So the Earth is moving from its position and no one is freaking out, neither about the tides getting out of control. Even if it is just beginning ...

''Take this two'' he is talking of Tuka and Yao like if they were objects, coupled with some human suprematism.

Dex-chan lover
This flight is full of 'Otakus", in various disciplines.

Especially Pina, to have a fujoshi as heiress to the throne, the empire future looked so bleak.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder how hard it would be to meme China to blame the other side of the gate for the kung flu like they did with Italy and the US.

As easy as America blaming China for their terrible handling despite their intelligence reporting warnings of this virus all the way back in November before anyone even knew the virus' name.

Aggregator gang
Anish_Agarwal Well his right though Mi26 is bigger than the CH-47 but yeah comparing it is idiotic since their design for different purpose, but in all hoestyI like Russian helicopter more though.

supermonkey123 China did lie about the numbers and the freaking corrupt WHO supported the lie that's why were in this mess but I digress we should not discuss that here since as much as possible I want to avoid politics here life is already stressful enough lets just enjoy reading manga here.

Here's an image for comparison of and mi-26 and a CH-247
zz.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread