GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Vol. 17 Ch. 94

With chapters like this, I always wonder if the author realizes they're babbling nonsense or not.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chappy!

It’s an interesting way of describing gravity but not sure how accurate space is to a sheet of material, not like I’d know

Dex-chan lover
I've seen this gravity demonstration so many times, and despite looking like nothing more than a fun little trick to show off, it's still a fun thing to think about. Also, I REALLY DON'T LIKE THIS CLIFFHANGER. I was super invested in this chapter.

Aggregator gang
4D objects casting a 3D shadow kinda make.. sense I guess?
Anyone realize Giselle was eating the professor's snacks? Poor hungry lizard.

All these big brains the comments and I'm like "haha chapter make brain go pffft"

@mahtan upvote for that
even magic has it's own set of rules it follows and finding those rules is just a branch of fantasy science
I used to have fun in thinking up laws of fantasy realms that would bring some order to them, I believe we could even add their gods whom truly exist there to the study, if we think of them as an advanced organism that posses and interferes with more dimension than us and affect us in the process 🧐

Double-page supporter
@Anish_Agarwal And extra spatial dimensions theory/hypothesis tell those extras are... how to say it... "too smaller" than the known 3Ds, not in a way one may think
There is only 1 particle accelerator experiment ongoing? testing if there will be really a particle like graviton going away with those extras' direction if results show "disappearance"? of mass/energy in... a certain way...?
This is all shallow searching findings
Sigh
But one gotta wonder

@amamiya426
All she is saying is, that if the grenade would be heavier or bigger than the sheet could/should/would rip. Maybe we are jumping to conclusions the character didn't actually make?

oh my, all this talk about 3D, time as 4th and the speculation of 5th and higher dimensions...

im happy with my 2D waifu so everything higher is out for me

Dex-chan lover
It's simple, really. The answer is that 4th wall thing Deadpool does.

Dex-chan lover
@exxp
Dude it is hella expensive to make a particle accelerator, not to say about the space it takes, it is also really dangerous as it could, theoretically, explode with more power than a nuclear explosion.
That we even have one is a miracle if one stop to think about it.

Fed-Kun's army
...All shadows are already three-dimensional; that's the reason e.g. parasols work. It's just that the shadows are most noticeable in the two-dimensional area where they intersect a regular plane. Bleh. If the air were less transparent (say, considerable mist or fog), you could see the entire shadow column beneath said parasol.

Double-page supporter
@mahtan Hmm? I dunno how dangerous it could be, but I said nothing of making accelerator. But, they seem to at least consider -for future- analyzing energy after any collisions for whether string theory makes sense alongside the main experiments too???
Code:
https://youtu.be/YtdE662eY_M?t=974
Code:
https://home.cern/science/physics/extra-dimensions-gravitons-and-tiny-black-holes
Code:

Dex-chan lover
Scientists be chilling while cuthulhu is just looking at them playing with his shadow.

Users who are viewing this thread