GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Vol. 18 Ch. 99

Good! How it changes things right? At the beginning of Manga, The FAD (Fuerzas de Autodefensas, In Spanish.) was morally, militarily and armatistically superior to the imperial forces. Now we see how the balance begins to balance, the FAD having to act out of morale and the imperial forces of zorzal improved their equipment to face the army of a 21st century country!

It only remains to say: ¡QUE COMIENCEN LOS PINCHES CHINGADAZOS! 😂

@VigilantesG Inbefore they start using chemical weaponry on the imperial forces, since they're not protected by any international laws on Earth. It'd be interesting if Japan decided to use nuclear weapons, since they'd be very very convincing.

Spoiler alert for the next chapter.

That asshole Oprichnina leader gets killed via headshot from an anti-material rifle

Dex-chan lover
page 4 : what is so terrible about pulling out his hairs ? how about pulling out his pub!c hairs instead ? that will be very painful , lol .

page 7 : the japanese soldiers have silence , fast , accurate guns , but they send out the bunny girl with noisy , slow , not-accurate bow ?

page 8 : aiming for their teeth is not a good idea , there is a chance that the arrow will be deflected and wont penetrate .

page 9 : the old man must be thinking : is this a wet dream ? a hot , young girl is sitting on top of me , on my bed , at night . btw , im still a virgin old man .

page 11 : the camel toe on the pants of the young commander , lol .

Aggregator gang
@daywithoutgames You must be trolling or you have not have ever used a firearm before if you think a suppressed firearm is anywhere as quiet as a bow. Even the most advanced suppressors still make more noise than the sound of a piece of string hitting wood which also have their own form of "silencer" which uses fur around the ends of the bowstring.

Fed-Kun's army
@daywithoutgames Correction there is no such thing as a silent gun unless its an air soft even if you use a suppressor its still make a lot of sounds stop associating Hollywood to real life.

@daywithoutgames a bow makes much less noise that firearms, no matter how good is the suppressor, the sound is still super loud, a weapon of that caliber should make an even louder noise that a pistol with a silencer, since its not real life we let it pass, but on real life they would probably get close and stab them with a knife to be stealth.

Dex-chan lover
I love this chapter, this and the hot spring vacation basically explain how itami managed to get through ranger and sf training.

Gotta love all the "experts" here.
Truth is, with a properly silenced gun (locked breech, subsonic ammunition and a silencer rather than a suppressor) you only hear the hammer or striker drop.
And since I know some of you are gonna claim I'm making stuff up, here's a youtube video you could have found with ~3s of searching:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aljJ2jPTa1c
The interesting part starts at 6:20.

Fed-Kun's army
I gotta make this lmao 😳
ecGHbyD.png

Dex-chan lover
Tbh the imperials should have just attacked the moment one of their allies was shoot during the stand off.

The commander was also correct in his paranoia. And the noble carelessness leaded up to this situation.

Users who are viewing this thread