Gendai Shakai De Otome Game No Akuyaku Reijou Wo Suru No Wa Chotto Taihen - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Lady's Flight (4)

Dex-chan lover
So:
  • The company she bought last chapter was NOT the guy's. That makes sense in retrospect, since last chapter was a securities company rather than a normal bank.
  • The initial funding she gave out was probably quite substantial, but I assume it won't be enough to survive a whole era
  • Buying another failing company is straight up a Bad Idea, but it's also a declaration of intent to the government that she's going to clean up the economy itself even if it makes them look bad.
I gotta agree with the credits, that was a very heavy flashback that efficiently showcased the dread of a whole generation.

Dex-chan lover
Man I wish some isekai heroine girl would swoop in to save the economy IRL...

There are no good endings for our story, it sucks.

Shit hits so close to home it hurts.
That is what the government is for, but then you have extremely selfish people arguing that "The economy will fix itself on its own" which may or may not be true, but the process takes a heavy toll on people

Dex-chan lover
What the heck was that third page somebody plz explain?

And MC past was not explained this much in LN till now so it's a welcome change for manga .....

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That is what the government is for, but then you have extremely selfish people arguing that "The economy will fix itself on its own" which may or may not be true, but the process takes a heavy toll on people
Well, not MY gov.

I'm from Puerto Rico, where our governors get arrested regularly for money scandals.

You can understand why I have no hope in economics.

Dex-chan lover
What the heck was that third page somebody plz explain?
Not entirely certain, but I think the scanlation group did it to avoid legal problems. Let me explain:

It's super illegal to give financial advice; at all! Giving financial advice can only be done by Licensed Financial Advisors. If you've ever watched a Youtube video explaining money issues, they will always disclose that they are/aren't a Licensed Financial Advisor. It's a super sticky issue that the mere mentioning of money issues could be considered financial advice. This manga likely fell into that consideration. They likely caught the attention of some 3-letter-angency simply for translating.

tldr; Scanlation group hired an official auditor to get the IRS off their back.

Dex-chan lover
checks what ruined the economy right, government regulation favoring certain groups leading to mass centralization of entire fields to select companies who buy off seats to maintain their personal stake

Dex-chan lover
Not entirely certain, but I think the scanlation group did it to avoid legal problems. Let me explain:

It's super illegal to give financial advice; at all! Giving financial advice can only be done by Licensed Financial Advisors. If you've ever watched a Youtube video explaining money issues, they will always disclose that they are/aren't a Licensed Financial Advisor. It's a super sticky issue that the mere mentioning of money issues could be considered financial advice. This manga likely fell into that consideration. They likely caught the attention of some 3-letter-angency simply for translating.

tldr; Scanlation group hired an official auditor to get the IRS off their back.
Oh that's what happened, Thanks for explaining , I really thought they are role - playing 😑

Dex-chan lover
checks what ruined the economy right, government regulation favoring certain groups leading to mass centralization of entire fields to select companies who buy off seats to maintain their personal stake
Conceptually, governments exist to protect their citizens... But reality doesn't always correspond with the concepts. That's why we have elections, to let those citizens scrutinize the government's decisions and push for changes... But like Rousseau wrote, the interests of the individuals don't always align with the common good, so democracy isn't exactly amazing. Anyway, shit can and will go wrong if you have the wrong people making the decisions. That's how it is sometimes

Users who are viewing this thread