Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Last Warning

I hope her hairs grew back to original state before the series ends....

Double-page supporter
Ofcourse Excel-san :3
msj4m1.jpg

It took me awhile to make this

Dex-chan lover
So those jugs were hereditary xD

PS: I remember when Palpatine accepted special powers in order to mantain the peace, and then... Zas!

Fed-Kun's army
THIS IS MY RESOLVE!
*cuts hair*
WARRIORS PRIDE!
*dumps tub of depilatory cream over head*

Double-page supporter
So that dragon? duke said that he will side with beast? duke because he believes beast duke has good reason for rebellion. Beast duke stated that reason was pride... So that dragon duke is kind of a retard.
How about that duke's subjects? All of them wage war based on rumors. No information was gathered.
Also songstress being a spy was glossed over. MC should know that her loyalty lies with that duke (female) and not with him, weird how MC would still think of her as someone trustworthy.

neighbor country wouldn't wage war if they don't have any means to stabilize their country after war and support their army during one. There are two reasons why war would be waged when country is starving. One is when they can pillage defeated territories, which is impossible because MC's country is also starving (to a lesser extent) or when they submitted themselves to another's rule and gained provisions for that war (which isn't a case).

This manga looks smart but it isn't as some people would believe. This is just generic manga with more politics, that's all.

Dex-chan lover
@KamiKira00 the air duke is a bit on the stupid side but the land duke is actually really smart. if you look at what he says you can see his resolution to change the country. he is a warrior and he wishes to change the country. everyone says that he loves the country and always worked hard to defend it.

if you look at it in that way you can see an old loyal noble biting the bullet to gather all the corruption of a kingdom into one group ready to be purged by the new ruler who just came to be. hence leading to soumas plan to be cruel.

as for the songstress she is not a spy anymore as she is loyal to the duke as well as the king. she was a spy at first but then declared loyalty to the king hence the letter the duke of navy got. why wouldn't he trust her after she said i'm a spy and proved it. telling someone your a person sent to spy on them is basically giving someone the justification to end you.

as for the neighboring country that stuff doesn't matter when the populace is running on their anger that was fanned by their royal family for years. they think that all of their suffering was because of the kingdom that took their land leading to them jumping at the chance to take it back. they think that if they get the land back then they will be abe to prosper once again. their anger is whats starting the war.

i think the depth of the series is pretty good if you look deep into it.

also i don't know which duke subordinates your talking about but if its the land duke then they are all corrupt nobles who think they are great when they are just incompetent fools.

With those couple of...
I mean, with that kind of "genetic plot bombs", there was no way to not recognize their relationship...

Fed-Kun's army
I highly highly doubt this will get animated
Not a bad story. But it’s kindaaaaaa

Fed-Kun's army
No wonder they looked too alike
They were related
Her genes are strong huh

Fed-Kun's army
@SA2011 the manga as a whole
although now that ive read the rest i dont doubt it as much
its the art style and direction. it'll be hard to replicate in an animated form. but i kinda see how it can be done now

@NGOtaku The anime for this series got announced a while back and should be out next year. Which is why I asked that question? https://youtu.be/fr_qkQ8ioio

Fed-Kun's army
@SA2011 BROOOOOOOO WTF IS THAT
i knew they wouldnt be able to adapt the style but HOLY FUCK did they butcher it
yikes man

@NGOtaku just to let you know that the art in the video is from the LN and not the anime itself. The video is nothing more than an announcement for the anime and not a representation of what the Anime looks like. Further proving the fact that Manga has better art than the LN, and usually it's the other way around too!

Fed-Kun's army
@SA2011well yeah ln usually has better art because theyre drawing like 1 page or 2 per chapter. meanwhile, manga is multiple drawings per page. less time, less detail. of course, mangakas are talented enough to make the best of it and produce good art, but should the same artist work on an ln and manga, the ln will have better art
the only reason why the ln has worse art in this case isnt because of the medium, but because the artist was simply less talented.

Aggregator gang
I kinda get it but still warrior pride for how noble and prestige you make it sound here in reality its just in the way of progress. You are reluctant in sticking with the old ways because it protected your loved one so far that you refuse to see what the new one can do for you to make it more secure. King George your resolve sits on the thin line of respectable and stupid with very sec leaning towards the stupid.
Man, if he loses he should at least be removed from his post and someone fresh should take his place. A person with strength and courage of Duke George addition to having a head/eyes that can see pass his/her concrete warriors pride.

Dex-chan lover
I better see some Howitzers and T34s in that goddamn battle or else I'm disappointed.

Against modernity, the warrior falls.

As history has shown time and again the MC's speech is complete B.S. A powerful centralized state serves the "actual" ruler(s) (who may not be public ruler(s)) of said centralized state. Having 3 antonymous Dukes as a check is exactly what a multi-racial state needs. Letting them keep their positions in the military as a check, is window dressing. As they no longer have a territory powerbase. Yes, it will help the MC in the short-term, but a few generations later a despotic King and/or powerful Prime Minister can take advantage of the new centralized state to purge anyone they deem undesirable.

Users who are viewing this thread