Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - A Prologue After The War

Dex-chan lover
@LordTartaros Well, the first part of it is sort of an epilogue to the war... but the rest of it is more of a prologue to what's coming next, I guess?

@RenToyonde I'm not sure what you could possibly mean. I'm not sure what you could possibly mean. And that in my second sentence is the exact reason why this third sentence should make any sense to anyone at all.
Don't take this too personally LHT, but y'all do this way too fucking much with duplicate bubbles and missing dialogue as a result. Take the gentle roasting in stride, eh?

According to the raw on LH, it does in fact say that Maria is Rational/Logical and Souma is Emotional.

2dd21b894ae90b5fb0aca9905012029e29.jpg

@karamella
Yes, I read the raw myself and it did say that Maria is rational/logical and Souma is emotional. However that is according to JEANNE'S viewpoint. Maria is seen as the savior and 'Holy Saint' that bound all nations against the Demon Lord. However, she has yet to understand the pitfalls of the Declaration and her viewpoints are more idealistic rather than realistic.
Once she and Maria begin to interact with Souma, they bring to realize how more realistic he is and how idealistic they are.

Dex-chan lover
I read the LN. While Jeanne does say Souma is emotional and Maria rational, she seems to be talking about the fact that Souma isn't bound by their world's common sense and traditions, unlike Maria. How she came from that to emotional vs rational, I don't know, except maybe that she couldn't see the rationale behind Souma's actions, so she concluded it didn't exist. (Which seems weird, because she knows that unconventional or not, it did work.)

Yo guys, anybody know where this chapter is in LN? ( What volume/chapter ? )

Group Leader
I know "armours" can technically be correct, but man, it just never sounds right.

Interesting arguments (idealistic and realistic , I can't even recall this part when reading light novels 3 years ago... (Right now I am at vol 6) Anyway, I am rooting for Souma to get her to his harem lol

Aggregator gang
Can we all mutually agree Jeanne is spouting nonsense here? Because she totally is. More like the reverse... 'Humanity unification to fight off the Demons' that sounds idealistic as hell, while on the other hand Souma's like 'Using what he can, discarding what he can't use', the statement itself intakes air and outtakes cold-blooded logic ffs.

@StarGasm She is definitely talking from her butt, but not because one is logical and the other isnt. Logic is more complicated than that. It's more like her own attachment leads Jeanne to think of the person whose thinking she hears regularly and understands as Logical, and the foreign king who is shifting her valued status quo as Emotional. Both leaders are logical AND emotional, in different ways.

Aggregator gang
The MC is definitely not making decisions base on emotion... Quite the opposite actually

Users who are viewing this thread