Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Project Lorelai (1)

Group Leader
Okay I kept on reading, it seems that there was no proofreader at all. So many letters missing from words.
intrest => Interest.
Thier => their (multiple times!)
we can't risk to take => we can't risk taking
it can risk in causing an uprising => it could very well cause an uprising
This is on the first two pages only.
Come on guys. Why is this so sloppy :/
This is unreadable for me, which is a real shame because I loved this manga.
I see that the Quality Checker changed between this chapter and the one before.. I didn't think it would make that much of a difference. The proofreader was the same.

Jesus, no wonder the quality checker left. The proofreader and the new QC have to step up their game.

Dex-chan lover
I think the Scanlation group is willingly keeping the translation & proofreader quality low for this series, with errors like the ones in this chapter, since this is a Licensed Series.

Its like they are saying, "if you don't like our work, then go buy the Official Release when its out".

Christ, the quality was so bad it gave the ESL MTLs a run for their money. At that point don't bother.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, LHTranslation's inconsistencies strike again!

I don't know how many series where they started out having good quality translation and it just goes downhill until it can barely be read.

Double-page supporter
I usually never complain about translation, but wth is this!? So many bad grammar, repeated sentence, loss word, etc

Dex-chan lover
errr. If Juna was there and if im watching it too, ill forget temporarily the post war...
I will fill my brain of Juna-san and bring it on my home for as my dinner

Double-page supporter
Thx for the translations, this series must be a pain in the ass. I believe many people in the MD discord will be willing to volunteer as proof readers.

Fed-Kun's army
Would it have been a good idea if the Mc turned the newly conquered town into a independent puppet city state to ward off the empire and its treaty?

Dex-chan lover
@Stalkerman
That would work if Souma has a respected or charismatic local leader willing to serve him loyally in exchange for being made king of Amidonia. As it stands, he has no such person and the populace hates him to the core due to generations of brainwashing and grudges. If he were to turn Amidonia into a puppet nation to be the buffer between Elfrieden and the Empire as it is, Amidonia will simply turn sides the moment the Empire's army comes close.

For those who decide to provide spoiler about the future, don't bother. Ai-chan already read the future chapters and doesn't need to be told of what Ai-chan already read. Ai-chan was just answering the 'what if' question.

Users who are viewing this thread