Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki

Power Uploader
The only problem I have with this manga is, it feels like it’s dropping a lot and just hitting the bullet points while trying to flesh out the main events.

Trust me, you want to read the web novel or light novel (available from j-novel.club) and on amazon etc. the books are much better, and 6 volumes and 2 arcs ahead at the minimum.

Probably one of the better Isekai manga that I've read. What I like is that it doesn't have a bunch of useless info like a web novel does. Which makes it much more enjoyable to read then the novel.

Dex-chan lover
I wish Excel would join the harem, we need that milf factor dammit!

Seems like your basic self insert isekai manga. MC just starts off with specialized knowledge in every field, is good at everything, and has the classic "he's competent so i love him" love interest. Meh/10

Dex-chan lover
@Clairvoyent I wish to disagree but I have bouts of forgetting his face while I read this. My attention is so focused on the empire building that even when his face does pop up, I blank out.

@gaigous Probably by default after this whole rebellion thing. I mean, she lives long enough to see her grand daughter be in, our time, her teens. That or a loli dragon since we're starting to go full pokemon with dark skin, saber, onee-san and loli wolf. We're missing reptilian in our isekai harem quota. Oh and also harpies, mermaids and centaurs... Basically monmusus.

Dex-chan lover
@metalslime His popularity with authors aside, he was crowned the "Father of modern political theory." at one point, so that's good enough for me.

@Tamed My only regret is the lack of busty succubi, that's always my regret......

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous That's probably a gimme that the manga wants to avoid. That aside, whatever happened to the wolf loli tho? Even when they're back at the castle, there's nary a hint of her presence. Is dragon loli confirmed to replace wolf loli??

Dex-chan lover
@Tamed Even when they don't avoid it, it's usually a Lolibus, I've read a good bit of the LN so I could spoil it if ya want.

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous Tempting but I'd rather ask how many pokemons this series would have. The initial short list seems to grow by arc so I wanna play checklist with this series.

Dex-chan lover
@gaigou Spoiler, my good man. I blank out during the romance panels anyways.

Is it just me or the women's breast in this manga grew larger as they age? Man, look at that queen and mama dragon, those are massive. This art makes One Piece girls look like babies.

Users who are viewing this thread