Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki

Group Leader
Is it just me or the women's breast in this manga grew larger as they age? Man, look at that queen and mama dragon, those are massive. This art makes One Piece girls look like babies.
Is it just me or are all women like that

iS iT jUsT mE oR aRe aLl wAhMeN lIkE tHaT

The autisticity of this comment is killing me.

Dex-chan lover
@Clairvoyent The LN at least explains that he was studying to be a civil servant. Which would involve local city, province, and even national management. Sub degrees in Economic theory and political theory would normally be included. Most anything else is explained by him being a history-phile, so reading about living conditions in medieval --> Renaissance --> Industrial Revolution is not that hard to remember.

Some of the stuff is basic knowledge too. I mean, it doesn't take a doctor to figure out that dried horse dung is nasty and gets into the air. A sewer system vs people dumping shit water into the street. How water filtration system works was basic stuff when I was in middle school.

Think about all the shit you had to take in highschool; Biology I, Chemistry I, Physics I and II, Algebra I and II, Stats, Geometry, Trigonometry, Calculus I and II, World History, US *insert your nation* history, US *insert your nation* Civics, Econ, Literature etc. Now just imagine someone retained that, included some classics such as Plato's Republic and Machiavelli's The Prince and you have your average Asian highschoool student that goes onto college and gets more specialized learning.

Dex-chan lover
@JustNatsuki thats what happens in real life. I've noticed that all my female friends have larger chests than they once did. Shit my mom had mega tits so he had a reduction at 18 to a large D and apparently they are larger than they were before her breast reduction. My sister is the only one who hasn't grown tits lol

>its an isekai but the hero is a communist
fucking hell he literally seized the means of production by the second chapter

Dex-chan lover
I am still wondering what that Story the
old Noble was telling in Chapter 8 was, the one that made our Princess cry. Unless I missed something :-/

@theShear
i think it might have been the whole carmine is ebeling story she respect him might have even seen him like family then to have him rebel .... very sad or it was a prt of the story he told.

Dex-chan lover
The girl cuts the hair trope. I hate it, but I ain't dropping this.

I just read this, and the story seems to have a nice, solid plot. I think I’ll keep reading this.

Too much cringe, too much misused tropes, too much plain chaff.

Author goes too far into his illusionary "japanese mentality". Most of MC's convictions just plain won't work in situation of tradition-driven fantasy-medieval cultures. He goes to Rome and tries make romans do things his way. I personaly just feel ashamed reading those dumb loud proclamations of his.

But hey, we can always make this story better if we include more token one-dimentional females with shapely bodies, who will unconditionally pledge their very lives to MC after just talking with him about paperwork and/or basic forestry! Oh right, crying himself to sleep on their lap-pillows in his obligatory "moments of weakness" works too...

What a waste of time and good artwork.

Dex-chan lover
This would've been more interesting if his policies backfired horribly instead of him being a messiah for shits and giggles.

I agree with Jae and Kaj.
Comic is like a happy fantasy. Everything works out perfectly, and it is very unrealistic lol.
I've only read up to ch.3 btw.

Dex-chan lover
@ecofox there's a reason for that, maybe it was mentioned or maybe not, but I'm not going to spoil it for you.

@Jaelyun "Most of MC's convictions just plain won't work in situation of tradition-driven fantasy-medieval cultures. He goes to Rome and tries make romans do things his way. I personaly just feel ashamed reading those dumb loud proclamations of his." Don't you forget he is the king himself? and because he is the king more or less people must do what he want to do obviously adn don't forget that in elfrieden, hero isn't belived to demon king slayer but one that can change the world

"But hey, we can always make this story better if we include more token one-dimentional females with shapely bodies, who will unconditionally pledge their very lives to MC after just talking with him about paperwork and/or basic forestry!" yeah just doing paperwork that make a "bankrupt" country to stable country, and like any elves / dark in medieval sword and magic world that basically friend of nature or forest has basic knowledge of forestry

"Oh right, crying himself to sleep on their lap-pillows in his obligatory "moments of weakness" works too..." uhh, dude are you really that dumb? dont you forget being a king must deal with live of his people?do you think that is an easy job and not taxing on his mind? and he is believer of Noblesse oblige too

there is a reason why he become a king, because
in alternate reality he only become a prime minister and because of that he can't get people that support him so everything gone wrong

Users who are viewing this thread