Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki

@Andiza

(Sorry about the length)

Don't you forget he is the king himself? and because he is the king more or less people must do what he want to do obviously adn don't forget that in elfrieden, hero isn't belived to demon king slayer but one that can change the world
It's because he's the new king, he needs to follow at least some of the traditional ruler's ways. Kings are supposed to be rulers, not your friendly neighbors who you can talk about snacks with. Hell, even politicians in our world are far away from average people, and they aren't goddamn royals. But MC is doing this thing of being chummy with everyone and all that 'open and down to earth king' stuff... but what will happen after he's done his part? (Not talking about actual development in the original story, which I haven't read.) While I'm pretty sure author won't go into next generation or even return throne to the previous king, but if he did, what would others do in MCs place? If they go back to being regal and disconnected, most subjects would be displeased. And if they continue MC's way of doing things... is it even being 'king' at this point? This kind of cultural shifts are actualy really important. It was established that MC was interested in history, so he should've thought about this topic.

yeah just doing paperwork that make a "bankrupt" country to stable country, and like any elves / dark in medieval sword and magic world that basically friend of nature or forest has basic knowledge of forestry
I'm actualy okay with how MC and his (pointless I might add) harem came to be connected. What I'm NOT okay with is the speed of this development. Princess is impressed with his reforms before most of them even passed through, while selling her nation's treasures to repay the debt could've been done by anyone. But she fall for MC just like that. Elf girl gets knowledge of forestry and pledges herself to him even before considering if all the things he said would even work for her homeland (and seeing how there's quite a few traditionalsts there, it won't be a smoothe sailing anyway). It's like both just shrugged while thinking "eh, might as well fall in love". That's just lazy.

dont you forget being a king must deal with live of his people?do you think that is an easy job and not taxing on his mind? and he is believer of Noblesse oblige too
And that would be fine... if he weren't so steadfast and proactive all the time when author doesn't need to show that MC is a human too. That one moment looked like a checklist entry for "arbitrary moment of weakness". I feel that it'll be soon forgotten and won't repeat again because quota was fulfilled.

@Jaelyun the answer of that question is way way spoilery and i'm not a kill joy so just read the web novel or light novel (volume 2, 3 and 4) oh and basically look at the vargas

I'm actualy okay with how MC and his (pointless I might add) harem came to be connected. What I'm NOT okay with is the speed of this development. Princess is impressed with his reforms before most of them even passed through, while selling her nation's treasures to repay the debt could've been done by anyone. But she fall for MC just like that. Elf girl gets knowledge of forestry and pledges herself to him even before considering if all the things he said would even work for her homeland (and seeing how there's quite a few traditionalsts there, it won't be a smoothe sailing anyway). It's like both just shrugged while thinking "eh, might as well fall in love". That's just lazy.

Liscia is in shock and awe because Souma is basically some random dude that forced to become king but still doing better than his father and basically "never sleeps" in weeks doing paperwork by using his power. she then know more about Souma because of their interaction when doing that paperwork and then she like him because of that.
Aisha (dark elf) has father and faction that basically trying to do something with the forest problem, and because some of what Souma said already happened (like no new tree grow) but they stopped by the traditionalist one and by given answer "ok ill help you" by Souma. she, her father and his faction basically backed up by the kingdom. more importanly Aisha is tamed with food because she is a glutton, on serious note she know that because the landslide happen even before he came to the forest (because he is breally busy) he really blames himself

And that would be fine... if he weren't so steadfast and proactive all the time when author doesn't need to show that MC is a human too. That one moment looked like a checklist entry for "arbitrary moment of weakness". I feel that it'll be soon forgotten and won't repeat again because quota was fulfilled.

uhh, do you even read https://mangadex.org/chapter/130301/1
almost all of you question is already answered in web novel and light novel volume so just read one

Title is wrong, btw. It should be Genshitsushugi Yuusha, not Genjitsushugisha. Easy mistake, I know. But it kept me from finding it a few times.

Double-page supporter
Did the Kigurumi adventurer already appear in the story or is it the first time we see it?

@Andiza So the manga is crap and one has to read the novel for it to make a little more sense, though I doubt it could improve much.

@madhero it's not crap but they want to make manga version souma more heroic and cut the "unnecessary" stuff for manga version. if you read the ln you will know faster the answer of what people ask in here

This manga is only an isekai because it panders to the most generic audience of stupid teensgers who eat up self insert garbage.

Why does every isekai MC have to be the most generic, relatable, clever character imaginable? It completely ruins any immersion into the world.

Trash isekai zzzzz

This is about as stupid as the isekai one where 12 year old brats that lead the world made a nuclear reactor...
Then again it only has 1 MC that is bland enough so you can self insert into the setting while daydreaming. Thats the only reason I read manga nowadays so it's worth reading.

Is this series like Pumpkin night and releases a full volume instead of by chapter? Or was there just a hiatus?

Plenty of people seem to shit talk this for being generic isekai but I don't think I've seen one where the hero summoning ritual is one to summon a leader instead of someone for combat potential. Pretty good so far as long as you like kingdom building.

Users who are viewing this thread