Genkai Dokushin Joshi (26) Gohan - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I know this is definitely very off topic. But, her tying her hair up im this chapter really increase her attractiveness. Probably just my bias speaking.

And everyone. Good luck out there mateys ᕙ⁠(⁠⇀⁠‸⁠↼⁠‶⁠)⁠ᕗ

Thank you Manga Galaxy for the sl!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
images

Dex-chan lover
Alright mangaka-sensei, time to take the cameras out of my apartment, please. I feel like this hits way to close to home. :qq:

By the way: why does the kid version of our protag have massive tits? They are so big, the literally sit on the table on page 12 :kek:

Dex-chan lover
the most unrealistic thing about this is that she has a physique like that despite eating nothing but garbage and not moving at all for half a year
Its fiction. Get over it. You can make it believable but not realistic even if it has irl themes etc.
Plus its fcking manga that has its own logic and rules, same applies to anime and sht. Still surprise some folks complain about unrealistic when they forgot they read it as fiction. smh

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I had similar Grandfather. Meant well but he clearly was fine with the status quo and never really questioned it. It definitely doesn't leave you much room to dream and aspire though, which seems to be what our MC is suffering from; simply trying not to anger her parents instead of asking what she wants out of her life.

I'm glad my high school and college had peers that could show me different doors in life. I could have easily gone down this road myself.

Supporter
white people go crazy for the realistic depiction of a young person mentally recovering from failure

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Its fiction. Get over it. You can make it believable but not realistic even if it has irl themes etc.
Plus its fcking manga that has its own logic and rules, same applies to anime and sht. Still surprise some folks complain about unrealistic when they forgot they read it as fiction. smh
Foot off the pedal, buddy, your reply is way too energetic for an innocent question.

As for the manga... wow. Just wow. I hope the "Comedy" tag is gonna come in at some point, cuz this is very depressing.
Makes me not feel as bad for my own lazy days, and makes me want to do better, but damn. Poor girl.

Users who are viewing this thread