Genkai Level 1 kara no Nariagari ~Saijaku Level no Ore ga Isekai Saikyou ni Naru made - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.2

Fed-Kun's army
So idiotic to not make use of free stat points, because "reasons"...

Dex-chan lover
And he only needed to get one corpse to absorb the skills of the race... hes a fucking dumbass. He knows the delinquents are strong enough to rule over the world once they reach their peak. The elf is another idiot for stopping him, its none of her business.

@weaselslider Looking at the raws site, seems like this is one of those manga where the publisher started splitting the chapters, the latest chapter available is listed as Chapter 7 Part 2.

Her limiting his ability to get stronger by absorbing corpses is annoying.

ah, yes, the "dont use your power because... plot." trope. always funny to see an author struggle balancing character powers, especially this early in the story 😂😂

Aggregator gang
The last thing any of us want is you getting stronger in case we encounter the thing that massacred all those people. Also you’ll get stronger without butchering swaths of people & creatures and I’m also opposed to that too.

Stupid!

Good way to get themselves killed when they meet an actually hostile dark souls knight next time coz elf girl didn't want MC becoming stronger, did she think they were gonna be so lucky all the time?

Dex-chan lover
Annoying teddy bear/elf, they need to fight and they need to get stronger. But plot will save our MC I guess so he didn't need to get strong fast.

Aggregator gang
No offense to anyone but i'd prefer if more effort were put for the art

And this guy finally got out of that cave. I don't even remember what happened to him in full detail.

This is stupid reasoning for not looting the corpses. If author really wanted mc handicaped then "absorbing intellegent species will corrupt/damage mind" or something would be a lot tolerable.

Users who are viewing this thread