Genkai Level 1 kara no Nariagari ~Saijaku Level no Ore ga Isekai Saikyou ni Naru made

Dex-chan lover
The girl he saved in his original world will probably be used goods when he saves her again. 😅

Incredibly generic first chapter, last few pages were cool though. Seems like it may be fun to skim.

Fun and simple; i like it.

Now let me just grab my popcorn and wait for the hordes of entitled fans saying "this is trash" and "dont read this".

Dex-chan lover
Of course, the MC wants power, he is the muscle of the party and wishes for revenge or at least the strenght to not bend to anyone anymore but the "teacher" decides to castrate him limiting the target of his ability.
He going throught a war zone, a cemetery or a hunting field should give him that power easily but we know he will listen to her and never use that power outside the enemy/beasts he kills, even knowing the people sent with him are deliquents (wannabe rapists) with incredible high levels and fast growth and will probably destroy the country after getting enough power, and it seems like he have forgotten about the girl, even with the kingdom protecting her as she have the status she wants he should know the danger she is in with the mass of corrupt people around.
With his power MC should be able to convert the armor of someone in stats and skills if it was made using a defeated beast, wonder if the author will make him realize that or every intelligent enemy with said equipment will never have to worry about it, we know he doesn't need a fresh corpse or even a whole one, so leather glover (example) should be enough for his skill.

This isekai would be a lot simpler if he never meet anyonen in the canyon, got out alone, arrived to a country and asked directions for the tomb of a great hero/adventurer.
The level increase stats but he increase stats from absorption even at lv.1, he just need enough corpses to pile up the numbers and be able to confront a lv.100.
Only have to worry about special skills that target someone with a inferior level, that I guess he will meet and would normally be skills with limited potential in that world.

Genuinely love all your edgelord hot takes. "Castrating" him? Come the fuck on. For a start there's obvious diminishing returns on his ability e.g. he longer gets any increases from goblins. Considering monsters are a threat desecrating the dead in an ordinary graveyard would be no use to him. Secondly, there is clearly a spiritual cost to using his ability, hence all the ominous foreshadowing and the creepy eye. Perhaps his teacher is aware of/senses this? It's almost as if we don't know because its only five chapters in so making categorical statements about the "ultimate plan" is premature. Along the same lines we don't know how his ability functions specifically what counts as a corpse? Everything he's absorbed so far has been either recently killed or had a significant amount of its body remaining. We don't know if it works on ancient/skeletal remains and if he did rock up into another country only to find a powerful hero had coincidentally died the day before you can be sure the comments would be awash with "da plot armur" complaints.

The first two chapters are a mess and I almost wish the manga had ignored them entirely in favor of the text description. Better yet, no explanation whatsoever, just start us off in the nerd hole wondering how he got there.
Like Undertale.

The presence of the first chapter and the revenge subplot actually casts a bit of a shadow over the entire manga, like... He keeps bringing up his desire for revenge, nevermind that
the people trying to kill him apparently just became heroes of the kingdom, and the kingdom is targeting non-humans? What about the girl that came with him? He never brings her up again! She doesn't even get a name!
If you were going to adapt that part so poorly, maybe you should stop having flashbacks to it or making it such a large part of the story or the protagonist's character.

Since we just went through a huge time skip/
training montage
and are unlikely to see it, it would have also been nice for him to talk to the only two other characters about what brought him to the valley? You know, like what real people do? When they meet, they have things called conversations where they talk about where they came from, and ask questions about where they are and where they plan to go from there.
"Hey, did the king throw you guys in the nerd hole, too? What's up with that?" And the catgirl and the teddy bear could have been like, wow that's fucked up, here's some world building to put your experience and the world around you in any sort of context other than "just like a JRPG". Because there isn't any. He's been living with these characters and neither he nor the audience know anything about them.

Isekai’d dude disregarded cause “weakness”. Turns out his skill is OP huuuuh????

There are exactly 29 other ongoing manga with the same overview. 7 of those are on the first page of the most bookmarked series on this site

29, that is what i know so far. There’s probably way more than this

5 chapters so far and I thinks its interesting.

So far it shows signs of shallowness but it just might be because its the "prologue".. In any case I thinks its too early to make comparisons to other works after 5 chapters.

Not saying you can expect much from this work but being pessimistic isnt helpful to anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread