Genkai OL-san wa Akuyaku Reijou-sama ni Tsukaetai - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Is it just me, or is the story flow right now a hot mess ? 🤨..

It feels like everything is running at times 3 speed and it's just trying to end at this point, did it get axed or something ?
Hi clara, and maybe its worried it will get axed? Or maybe the author just wants to move things along faster so they dont take chances by slowing things down? Just guessing

Diana calls her Natalie because JP name too hard.
Lapis and the others calls her Natori just fine

As for the current RAW chapters.... :pepehmm:
Diana rizz'd another girl in her quest to get Natori.
Welp, my poly ending delusion is becoming more delusional, because i think if there is another girl, then Diana is going to be with the "another girl", a classic trope... but you know what? fuck it, delulu till the end, POLY ENDING!!!

Dex-chan lover
So Diana remains hopeful (pain) and Lapis is adamant about letting Natori go despite already realizing her own feelings (pain) and it's probably gonna spiral into another conflict that seriously hurts Natori's recovering self-worth (pain)

I guess the anti-noble faction was meant to be something of a scapegoat made by some higher political power (which should explain why a commoner faction can stay so deep underground with enough influence to even cover up the murder of a noble) so that the nobles have a reason to enact iron-fisted policies, which face or even mastermind will probably be Lapis, hence her hesitation to embrace Natori because now she knew that Natori wanted no one to be a villain while Lapis herself is resigned to her role as one?

Users who are viewing this thread