Genkaigoe no Skill wa, Tenseisha ni Shika Atsukaenai - Over Limit Skill Holder - Ch. 28 - The Secret of the Holy Pale Blue (5)

Dex-chan lover
Oh dang, didn't expect to see Dantes show back up here.

Also, I know he had to do something to keep it from slicing someone in two, but it's extremely funny to me how Reiji redirected the gate from opening somewhere with somewhat few people comparatively, into opening in the middle of the town.

Dex-chan lover
I legit forgot this was a reincarnation isekai until he called the snake like something from an anime he watched.

Another case of "isekai tacked on for views" indeed.
They mention it whenever they talk about the max number of stars on a skill a person can handle.

Dex-chan lover
They mention it whenever they talk about the max number of stars on a skill a person can handle.
Yeah, it's not something that comes up all too often, but the premise is that the whole reason only he is able to use the ultra overpowered skill orb is that he has two lives' worth of star points. It's still pretty extraneous for the most part, but at least it's not as completely tacked on as it is in some series.

Dex-chan lover
The King has a lot to answer for what occurred :pepehmm:.
also:
tenor.gif

Supporter
Guess there’s no way he can avoid a reunion this time, right?

I legit forgot this was a reincarnation isekai until he called the snake like something from an anime he watched.

Another case of "isekai tacked on for views" indeed.
There is truly nothing more damning than “actually I have memories of a past life”. Especially for stories with no RPG system, or stories like this with a sufficiently diegetic skill system. I don’t even think he’s used any otherworld knowledge, though his capacity for twice as many skill orbs is one key aspect he inherited from the isekai plot. But they could have just as easily had an in-world reincarnation instead, using some sort of black magic. Maybe that could explain why he was in that prison from a young age too.

Dex-chan lover
Sure, he protected those kids but uhhh...he sent the thing into the town and a REEAALLY big snake out

Protect everyone? Pretty sure a lot of townspeople just died lol
Yes, my thoughts exactly.

But I bet the author pulls the excuse "No person died, some got minor injuries from that but nothing else happened. Only some damage to the buildings. Oh, and when that giant snake moves its entire body during the upcoming battle no citizen will be killed either and the town will not receive any substantial damage to the buildings either."

Dex-chan lover
Runes on page 5 say "sprinting ability" at the top, and "ultrahigh energy lump" in the middle.

Big snek.

Some stuff happened. It wasn't that interesting, but something happened. Just something else to fight.

Sure, he protected those kids but uhhh...he sent the thing into the town and a REEAALLY big snake out
Where would it have gone otherwise? It didn't seem like he changed the trajectory too much.

Users who are viewing this thread