Genkaigoe no Skill wa, Tenseisha ni Shika Atsukaenai - Over Limit Skill Holder - Ch. 28 - The Secret of the Holy Pale Blue (5)

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

That's one hell of a parting gift...
(OωO`)...

Aggregator gang
Why would you censor "fucking" on page 15? We're not on a US TV channel or on YouTube, no need for that.

Fed-Kun's army
how nice of the king to absolve himself of any responsibility for killing the innocent kid and causing this whole situation...
The king isn't responsible for what happened. He was under the influence of mind altering magic

Dex-chan lover
God this whole chapter is stupid. They literally sent the damn demon into the city and said "Everything's fine"? First the king tried to break the contract with the demon and killing someone else's kid in the end and now they endangers the whole citizen while saying something laid back, going buddy buddy things for fuck sake.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why I put up with this manga for so long. The plot is extremely boring and somewhat predictable with a bland MC that I simply detest. He's cheaply overpowered and there is little character development in ages.
MC’s whole personality is doting on cute girls: Lady Eva, his childhood friend, and even that old dude’s granddaughter he’s never met

what can I say, I love when cute girls are doted on, plus he gets a cute found family moment from his party every now and then

Users who are viewing this thread