Genkaigoe no Skill wa, Tenseisha ni Shika Atsukaenai - Over Limit Skill Holder - Ch. 30 - Overlimit Academy

Dex-chan lover
definitely Thought it was weird that they skipped this chapter originally but now it fully makes sense. This would’ve been way more annoying if it came in the middle of the fight
As someone who missed last update, and jumped in here, yes. It was infuriating.

Dex-chan lover
and this is why I said in the ch 31, that the group did a good job skipping this chapter. If I was the one translating this, I wouldn't have wasted time doing this chapter...

Dex-chan lover
Scroll scroll scroll skip skip skip skip
Maybe it would have been a nice read, but I'll take my odds over wasting time.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for bringing in this fun extra-chapter!

Too bad for our MC, it seems he got isekai'ed before the pandemic.

Dex-chan lover
What a nice touch to show how fucked up the world is these few passed years.

Dex-chan lover
I gotta admit, it'd be pretty fun if this was a regular thing. Goes to sleep, wakes up in the "Real World" only with magic and the close friends and family he has...

....And then going to sleep and waking up again in the "Other World".

Which one is the dream? Which one is the reality? Does it matter? :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
I dont understand what's this chapter is supposed to be. It's not funny, it add literaly nothing to the story and it's dumb.

Also, yeah the corona virus killed a few million, but the flu kill half a million each year and no one give any fuck, so what?

Aggregator gang
Wow. I hadn't realized how amazing this manga could be in an HS setting, but it certainly would be amazing (especially in a modern fantasy setting where magic, skills, and fantasy races are also present).

Contributor
so it actually was 30 and not some kind of .5?
It’s not a numbered chapter; it was labelled in the magazine as bangai-hen and serialised between Chapter 2: Chapter 15 and Chapter 16 (yes, the arcs are called “chapters” and yes, it’s stupid)

Users who are viewing this thread