Genshin Impact

Dex-chan lover
https://youtu.be/Np3mrdAI74s

I WILL NEVER FORGIVE MIHOYO FOR THIS! šŸ˜”

Dex-chan lover
@Halo Biggest nerf in the game industry šŸ˜¢

@wowfucktron Nah, it's just the day by day. Btw it was funny when some dude called a character loli and white knights started flaming him cuz loli bad xD

@anotherrat
Some people react differently to loli characters.

Some people really ā€œlikeā€ them.
Some people like them.
Some people are desensitized to them.
Some people donā€™t care.
Some people are irritated by them.
Some people hate them.

I honestly think they are unnecessary in almost every anime and manga. They can be played humorously sometimes like with Klee and her naĆÆvetĆ© coupled with her terrorism, but for the most part they exist for nothing other than sketchy garbage.

Dex-chan lover
Cute 2d is justice.

A1LjZ1d.jpg

(right to left)
- I think Klee is taller?
- Ah, but... It's because Klee is wearing boots...
- Because I'm the tallest!
danbooru

unless...
warning: cursed
wqoNSOf.jpg

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/85110942

5QKHbfW.jpg

Yaoyao is to be released in 1.4 per the final round CN closed beta.
Mimi apparently as well, but miHoYo is messing around with her still.

>kate
61-610531_ruler-a-1-pictures-fate-apocrypha-character-sheet1.png

Jeanne d'Arc? Is that you?

Aggregator gang
Also why are we getting a 3rd hydro catalyst character when there's only one catalyst character for every other element except cryo?

Ranking of the elements:
1) Pyro
2) Cryo
3) Anemo
4) Geo
5) Hydro
6) Dendro, probably
7) Electro

@plophop
I assume its hard to do interesting gameplay with hydro beyond elemental triggers and catalysts users.

Hydro is like a bizarro Anemo, only as good as the best elements: Pyro and Cryo.
-------------------------
Dendro will most like be the offensive version of Hydro.

Electro is a trash element. All of its characters are good despite having Electro.
Knockback is garbage on Electro as almost all of its characters are melee dps characters.

Keqing prefers to go pure physical. Her ult is weird and can screw you over with the camera, her E is mainly for repositioning, plunge attacks and exploring.
Razor is basically the Fist element considering his E and Ult are shitty.
Beidou is meh, but her Meliodas mode can be pretty fun. She's pretty bad without her constellations, however.
Fischl is an auto turret thanks to Oz. She's also a machine gun on PC if you know how to animation cancel thanks to her Atk stat.
Lisa is nothing more than a combo character who needs her C2 to not be a glass canon. She requires a lot of setup to pull of her monstrous damage capabilities which require pulling on the standard banner alot to tap into.

Don't get me wrong Keqing and Fischl are great, but Fischl is a subDPS/support who spams Oz (relies on elemental mastery to function) and Keqing is a charged attack spam bot due to being a critical hit monster.

Fischl is best at C4, somewhat doable with enough grinding if you're f2p. Her best weapons are The Stringless and The Prototype Crescent, somewhat f2p friendly.

Unfortunately Keqing requires a Credit Card to function at max capacity, she needs the Black Blade as it is her best weapon.
-----------------------
Geo's buffs are really good.

Shields are no longer just a crappy second health bar. They are now a damage buff that combos with geo damage.

Geo is slowly creeping up on Anemo for best support element, which is surprising considering Anemo is just Venti (wtf levels of stupid), Sucrose (ultimate support character) and Jean (jack of all trades glue).

Aggregator gang
don't you dare talk shit about noelle's ass
her long skirt is there solely to hide its destructive power
Hhr3kYh.jpg

stolen from

Dex-chan lover
Noelle's good, but she alone can't compete against the combined power of Fischl and Keqing butts and Lisa's moaning.
Ningguang is trash, and the dudes aren't event traps.

tenor.gif

Someone broke into my account, changed my name to PigBenis and cooked all of my ingredients.

I donā€™t know what to think.

Dex-chan lover
@wowfucktron Not only they performed tedious work and changed your name to something good, they also didn't use your gear and weapons to enhance 2* garbage?
Uh-huh. šŸ¤”

@halo
Iā€™m as shocked and stupefied as you are.

I document everything before logging off every night so it wouldnā€™t have mattered anyways because miHoYo bends over backwards for big spenders.

edit: I forgot about my profile. I checked it and he changed my profile to tell me that he wanted to test run Xiao with good gear outside of the trial before whaling...

Is this the definition of chaotic good?

Bro Iā€™m f2p and for my 4 stars I got Barbara (f2p character. Ok in opness), A FUKING AMBER, 2 4 star weapons, and 1 5 star weapon. The only one where I got ACTUAL characters are from the beginners wish (which are basically pity wishes tbh). I got Xiao, Ninguang, and Noel. Iā€™m actually so tilted I feel like by lying on my side, the pure energy from the steam coming out my ears can launch me up to the place where the asteroids from the opening section of the cutscene comes from, just to find out that they are all colored blue.

@buff_sage
Why are you mad? Thereā€™s a great team for a f2p within your characters.

Anemo Traveler + Xiao + Kaeya + Barbara is a pretty good team for a f2p.

Anemo resonance makes Xiao go zoom.
Xiao wants the Halberd (3*) for Atk% increase.

Traveler wants Festering Desire (4* event weapon) if you have it. If not, use the Skyrider Sword (3*).
Traveler acts as an Anemo battery for Xiao.

Barbara provides healing for Xiao and applies wet status for Kaeya so he can freeze.
Barbara wants an HP% catalyst for her healing ability, Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers is a 3* sheā€™d want.

Kaeya applies cryo status and causes freeze to temporarily stun enemies.
Kaeya wants the Cold Steel (3*) for his basic strategy.

Users who are viewing this thread