Genshin Impact

Dex-chan lover
A FUKING AMBER
2 1n 3
TtYUYC4.jpg

xhvCheP.jpg

I got Xiao, Ninguang, and Noel.
Shouldn't have pulled on this banner, then. But eh, it's a common mistake for new players. If you're not that far into the game, might as well re-roll.
@Buff_Sage

@halo @wowfucktron It’s a xingqiu not xiao. Xiao’s the one I want to get. I just don’t know Chinese lol. I’m going to keep grinding primogems until I get diluc or keqing so I CAN FINALLY replace my amber. It would be a pain to level up though.

Dex-chan lover
@Buff_Sage So, you don't have a 5 star character yet? Then your pity is intact. Around 76~89 pulls you'll have an increase chance of getting your husbando, with 50% chance at 90 pulls:

How does pity work:
g1TcLub.png
Promotional Character Banner Only:

Xinqiu + Kaeya + Geo Traveler + Noelle is pretty decent, above average.

Freeze + Geo Resonance + Shields = bretty ebin

@wowfucktron yeah I’m trying to level up my noelle and Xingqiu but I got noelle when my characters where at level 40 (before ascention) and my xinqiu at level 40 (after ascention), so a lot of grinding before I can actually use them since I’m evening out exp distribution. But if I get a 5 star then I’m putting all my shit on that kid no matter what. @halo oh shoot I thought pity resets when you get a 5 star, item or not. I have a chance. hehehe my diluc might come.

@buff_sage
Qiqi does one thing and one thing only, overheal. She's very weak outside of that.

Diona is the strictly better version of Qiqi.

Dex-chan lover
Would it be better to wait till after earning Xiangling from spiral abyss to use beginner wish?

Dex-chan lover
@bestboy if you're doing resets, i think it's better to do it sooner. otherwise, doesn't matter.
wait, can you even do resets here?

Dex-chan lover
@hazzack I'm not planning on doing any resets. I just noticed you get starwhatever from dupes in wishes, but I haven't seen anything say you get starstuff from the quest if she's a dupe.

@bestboy
Pull away. Noelle will carry you if you're early game (under AR35).

@hazzack
You mean rerolling?

Lots of cutscenes and it takes ~30 minutes of gameplay + multiple salted emails to get what you want.
It's a huge time investment that isn't worth it considering 5*s are .06%.

@bestboy
Don't bother holding out for the 2 Masterless Starglitter, you have a 2.2% chance to pull Xianling. The odds aren't in your favor.

I wouldn't worry about it. A few characters have been given out and I haven't seen anything about not getting starglitter from an event reward dupe.

Dex-chan lover
@wowfucktron Cool. I haven't even gotten Barb yet, so I'm not that far into the game. I spent most of my time running around and opening up fast travel points because holy shit is running slow as hell in this game.

@bestboy
Make sure to take it slow, leveling up WL too fast can make some content too difficult if you haven’t leveled enough characters up (4 or 5).

WL35+ (grinding hell) is mid game. WL45+ (content drought, grinding hell and perpetual upkeep) is currently endgame. WL55+ is time gated (4 months of exp for WL56)

As for not running fast enough, leveling up statues gives stamina (8 per level/current max 240) and having Anemo resonance (2 Anemo characters in party) speeds up your movement speed by 10%.

Don’t waste your exp books on characters you aren’t going to use. Books get more and more rare the higher level you get.

Welcome to hell.

Dex-chan lover
@wowfucktron How do you level up characters without leveling up your adventurer exp? They seem to come as a package deal in everything.

Edit: lol, so I ended up getting Barb and Ningguang in the beginner wish. Was there a 2.2% chance of pulling Barb like there was with Xiangling?

Aggregator gang
Raising your AR fast is no big deal, since there are promotion quests that pop up at specific ARs and you can decide not to do them in order to stay at your current world level in case you feel that your roster is underleveled for how difficult things are. There is also rumored to be a way to temporarily lower your world level that might come in a future version.

At any rate, you'll only have problems if you spread your exp books too thin. Once you have a main team that can reliably handle high level domains and bosses (AR 45+), you can start spreading your resources out.

EDIT: there's also an event coming at some point that doubles the yield of ley line blossoms. I'm assuming it will only double the mora/exp books you get and not the adventurer exp, but we will have to wait to find out.

Users who are viewing this thread