Genshin Impact

Power company and ISP have been doing work on my neighborhood for the past few days.

Been playing on mobile because no power and obviously no internet.

How the hell do people even play on mobile? My shit phone can barely run Genshit Chimpact without crashing every half hour or without my phone turning into a molten brick of plastic. I’m missing so many primos it’s annoying.

miHoYo must’ve planned this to make me whale harder! /s

@aloysiusks
AR55. 1/4 of the way to 56.

I’m in hell and I can’t even beat some shit due to being a moron when it comes to exp spread.

Vicious loop.

How do you level up characters without leveling up your adventurer exp?
https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Character_EXP_Material
In the character menu, there will be a button in the bottom-right corner that says either Level Up or Ascend.

7ba264f11cc52608eadb329eab02bc92.gif

Hu Tao, Hu Tao!
Where is my Hu Tao?
Hu Tao, Hu Tao!
I want Hu Tao!
Hu Tao, Hu Tao!
Fuck that stupid Levi clone!
Hu Tao, Hu Tao!
Give me my Hu Tao!
Hu Tao, Hu Tao!

The only other way is by killing monsters, but doing so gives an extremely small amount of exp.

I hate resin so much.

“Ran out? Go recharge with gems. Oops, you’re recharging too fast, let’s up the cost.”
“So...only ten times!?”
“Yes and the cost will increase with each recharge.”
“So is there any point in grinding good artifacts and leveling/ascending multiple characters?”
“Calm down bro, just enjoy the ride!”
07a.jpg

It’s like the Pokemon Sword and Shield fiasco all over again...
1 resin = 1 content...

In other news, I finally beat In the Mountains...
Dragonspine is a shitty area, glad to be finally done with it.

Aggregator gang
>spending primos on resin ever
I already feel like a fucking idiot whenever I sink my free resin into a domain and constantly get useless artis like hp% goblets. I wouldn't dare take from my Ayaka fund just to see that happen again.

Never spend primos on resin unless you are a whale or leviathan.

I only do it because I can afford it.

me_irl
Destruction_of_Leviathan.png

Banned
it's a smart move from China to get your money. Gamers actively avoid Chinese games for their shitty practices and not wanting to support a garbage government, but once you throw in Japanese studio waifus, no one seems to care anymore and freely give money.

@dsid2814
Genshin is a weird game to come out of China.

It has a lot of subtle political commentary, and it somehow is really critical of China.

Liyue is an analog of China, everyone in Liyue is painted as being a cold, uncaring money grubbers as well as being a tad bit xenophobic. Out in the Liyeuan countryside people are more “normal.” There’s also the fact that, spoilers, seem to imply that miHoYo thinks China could succeed without the CCP.

Every analog seems to be a criticism of their respective influence in accordance with their element’s philosophy.

I don’t know how they got this through the Chinese censors but they did.

The CCP bans any and all media with heavy political undertones.

But your right, if I see waifus, neurons activate.

Dex-chan lover
@wowfucktron

My Genshin is also lagging and sometimes crashing (not that frequently tho). Then again, I still have lot of space in my phone.
I guess phone capability is part of it. I check requirements to have GI and my phone definitely not suitable for Genshin. I just force it 😂

Also, yeah. I'm kind of amazed how Genshin could get away with what they did on Liyue. Then again, we're barely scratching the deep part since only 2 region comes out.

Aggregator gang
I'm gonna hazard a guess and say the CN government isn't going to take its time to analyze the political implications of a gacha game beyond whether or not the players can say Hong Kong or Taiwan in it.

@plophop
They analyze every WN and manhua written there for the slightest bit of criticism of Winnie the Pooh and his merry band of genocidal oligarchs.

miHoYo most likely bribed an official and the CN playerbase is just ignoring the commentary because da vidya es gud.

jlgfbdtnog861.png

Are you all ready for Hu Tao? She's going to make Diluc, Ganyu and Venti look balanced...

Aggregator gang
Any thoughts on the new event? New quests are nothing special, but I like the TD minigame even if it's annoyingly slow.

@plophop
It was fun before they patched out the shatter bug, now its just boring and painstakingly slow to play.
(Chongyun + Cryo spam allowed you to kill enemies directly)
The fact that you can get all of the rewards but you need to do some serious grinding with a serious time commitment to a very slow minigame is annoying.

Electro Node + Hydro Node is the only decent combo, so far.
Electro Node is the best node due to fast fire rate, never missing and Electro's reactions are OP in this event.
Hydro Node is ok but it becomes great with Electro Node due Hydro's constant AOE application, however bubbling enemies is iffy due to missing.
Anemo Node is meh because blowback is just delaying the inevitable.
Pyro Node is inconsistent due to missing ALL. THE. TIME. The damage is ridiculous but its fire rate is so slow.
Cryo Node is pointless as it deals so little damage and the speed debuff is pointless.
The other Node is a waste unless you want to spam the best Arts.
Sucrose, Anemo MC and Jean are MVP, crowd control.
Geo MC and Zhongli are runners up, traffic control.
Ganyu is a good support due to her fast stunlocking with headshots.
Kaeya has decent Cryo spam for Hydro Nodes.
Other than that, its hard to game the event...

Quality of the Event
It was rushed. The game occasionally loads in Chinese on every prompt and then spazzes out while reapplying the language you chose. miHoYo must've spent all of their time on fixing Hu Tao and making the TD minigame.
The Quests
Meh, more Honkai levels of tear jerking.
The amount of gems we are getting is decent and the free fates are coo', but overall its blander than Dragonspine which I personally find amusing.
Overall, its 7.8/10 too much water grinding for a slow paced event.

Priority Rate for Stand By Me:
1) Xingqiu is the best character offered, even at C0.
2) Xiangling is good at C1 (you already got a free copy), but if you don't have Xingqiu, get him instead.
3) Chongyun is ridiculous but is very restrictive in team building, cryo spam.
4) Ninguang is 5* level at C2, so only get her if you have her at C1.
5) Beidou has the highest theoretical damage output in the game but it relies on Korean Starcraft player level reflexes, a lot of setup and C6.
6) Xinyan is worse than Amber, avoid her like the plague.

You can only pick one, so choose depending on what you have/need.

913.jpg

We won't be getting bears in Snezhnaya because of hypothetical Winnie the Pooh meme mods.

I wonder if China has oil in need of liberating? 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread