Giniro no Genders

@Nami

Because that's what they did, you retard the story didn't need to be "lamo I am girl, but now I'm guy, but I'm grill not a girl so not trap" it could have been good retards like you make things shove it then normal peoples mouth that and then get mad when people complain do me a favor and fuck off you dumbass

Go back to tumbler fren.

@Denrick19 I laugh every time I see a notification and see it's from you. Like, you are so, so mad.

First, because you feel like, if any story isn't exactly how you'd like it to be, it's pushing an agenda. Second, because you were called out for being dumb about it. Snowflake much? XD

@Nami

You using Xd makes me think you're a child which you highly are.

You legit have not proven or disprove anything.

I'm not mad. At first I thought my 1st comment didn't send.you didn't @. Again proving you're a dumbass

The manga Is cleary is pushing a agenda of "Trans derseve all the privilege in the world m8 change you're whole way of life for the snow flake" did you even read it? Of course not that would require you to be some what smart.

Let me guess. You're a snow flake redditor who feels him self while thinking "this guy is so triggered at my clear tardness XD"

You're a dumbass who thinks he's the next 150 iQ genius when in reality you're a greasy neck bread SJW who can't handle someone having a opinion.

In the words of a pepe you're comments make me KEK harder then ever.

I can just think of you're dad walking in checking on his 260 lps son hopefully thinking he's getting his life together then sees our argument then realises.

His son is not male nor female he's a fucking retard.

Edit: The manga I'm talking about is not this one btw I enjoy this one.

There sure is a lot of salt here. There really is no need for the two of you to fight over a manga.
Transgender individuals are part of a group that is vulnerable in our society so it's not strange that things do become charged when discussing this matter.
The author does however not seem to be pushing any agenda, the first chapter was much more serious than the following two.

Yikes. Talk about cringe-inducing. I am not reading that novel.

Anyway, this is an interesting manga so far and I look forward to seeing where it goes.

This is really cute! Idk why people gotta fight over one (1) trans manga when there's a billion gender bend, trap, futa manga shit.

If you didn't want to read then why did you come here?

@bloopblorp1

I'm not. Did you not read or something? Before nami came boasting about his beard length I was saying how much better this one is compared to the other one.

I was showing my dis taste for another manga like this one and praising this one. I mean I even put a edit but just in case this happened but okay.

@930310

Again not talking about this one.

@Nami

Still not @? Yeah of course you're not going to dumbass.

And again I think you think I'm talking about this one. Knowing you you're stupid enough to do that and get pissy about it.

Nami I think you need to own up to being a fucking loser who starts shit with a comment made like a month ago already and just leave.

If she starts blackmailing him purely for her own enjoyment just like in every other series with a similar premise, I'm going to get bored kind of quick.

Group Leader
I love the block feature on this site but my only complaint is I have to see that alt right loser's username for each post that got blocked. Wow he must be throwing a real tantrum here. Thank you based block feature. I recommend y'all do the same, this manga is cute and I'd rather see comments talking about it.

Also on topic as for the blackmailing bit, I'm not sure if it's for her own enjoyment or if she's doing this for some other motive, especially since it would be out of character for her given the characterisation she had been given up to this point. I'm thinking she knows the MC is probably gay or bi, and wants to help them explore that. Not the nicest of ways but I don't think it's necessarily just because she can get a laugh out of it.

@Hexxy Oh, damn, I didn't know there was even a block feature. That's nifty. Using that now.

And yeah, I dunno that I'd even call what she's doing blackmailing yet. I just assume she might do that going forward, but I certainly don't know her motives yet. Hopefully it's not for sadistic reasons.

Okay, I'm starting to dig this. I want to see where it goes.

This manga is really interesting. But I hope it doesn't get too overcomplicated.

Users who are viewing this thread