Giniro no Genders

Group Leader
Well someone got their knickers in a right nice twist eh? Not going to name any names for the sake of civility.

I think that it's nice that they're treating LGBTQ+ people as normal people. I don't think that it's biased towards or against any group and that's kind of nice for once. It's on the more wholesome end of the spectrum. Looking forward to the next installment~

@Hexxy I can see that steam coming from both of you no need to hide

Quick Edit: Ironically, I like to think of myself as more of a left leaning person in real life My opinions are really tame to be honest you guys are just really sensitive to things and like taking things out of context for the sake of being offended and in that case. Please fuck off.

@Kitsunekat201 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Okay
Reduced E's -Ply

This is really cute! Idk why people gotta fight over one (1) trans manga when there's a billion gender bend, trap, futa manga shit.
There's also decent amount of slice of life-y drama GD titles available here that either do, or at least attempt to portray GD individuals without subject fethishization, compassion dotting, or masturbatory self-pity. S'just no one's reading them.

But to know that, you'd actually have to be interested in the issue and not play ms cultural fashionistas jumping on every opportunity to telegraph their standing.

v Virgin rage. I had more to say but I was saying it outloud and people gave me looks that I was shit talking this mike guy and mommy took my phone?

@kitsunekat201 Agreed. To the second part of your post. I mean, I guess to the first part, too, but that individual is best blocked and forgotten. And, while I don't know where this manga's story is really going to end up yet, it and your comment did make me think of this one: https://mangadex.org/title/12748/kyou-kara-yonshimai

Maybe you'll enjoy it if you haven't already found it on your own.

Not to brag but one time I touched a girls hand might not want to block a pro like me ?

Group Leader
@Nami I feel like this conversation belongs on reddit or youtube it's just difficult to trim and format XD It feels very neckbeard but it could go in a few others too

The manga you recommended is good thus far (only at ch 3 because I just saw your notification a bit ago). I'm not sure whether I think it handles things as well as this manga but we'll see. Perhaps light-hearted is a better way to do it.

@kitsunekat201 Breaking Character for a second. The format here is in my opinion really hard to go through and it's hard to ignore troll/bait comments(like mine most of the time) which in turn ruin the comment section if someone takes the bait and keeps going There should be an option to put on replies under the parent comment and be able to collapse it at any point. Of course it wouldn't be default but it should be a option.

I also recommended it it's very good.

Group Leader
This series is OK. The art is certainly unique, but as someone else put it it feels kind of "stiff". The writing is not great, we barely know anything about the personalities of the characters yet the story assumes the audience is already heavily invested. I think it's got potential and the premise is good but for now I'm not that into it.

If not for sudden wall of text dump about mental illness normalization and propaganda it would be a nice trap/yuri comedy.
"Dude lol 1 in 20 people you see outside are totes homo like get on with the times." , cringed hard.

Eugh. I swear to god it's getting really obnoxious to be looking for trans-related manga's only to see a bunch of fucking NEET's whine and whooping like animals about how it's somehow world ending because they have psychology degree's.
/rant

So, is it me, or is the art very obviously based on 3D models (poser?). I'm not an artist or critic, but it feels like some of the quirks of the art - especially the stiff movements - is because the author is directly mapping 2D on top of 3D with minimal adjustment on either side of the equation.

The author sticks with traditional methods on most of the closeups, though. Odd.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Denrick19
Typically, I am usually lenient with older comments unless they egregiously violate 5.1, Be Civil. However, the fact that you have been overly abrasive towards users and admitting that you're a troll, which is prohibited in 5.2.4, No Trolling, makes me inclined to believe that your subsequent posts will be more of the same.

I'm going to give you one day off from commenting and hopefully that will give you an opportunity to consider how to post more thoughtfully in the future and review our rules: https://mangadex.org/rules

Thanks,

Zeph

Staff
Super Moderator
@Theo1996
Being anything other than straight is not a "mental illness". That is extremely offensive and a violation of 5.1, Be Civil.

Please don't let me see you make similar comments in the future.

Thanks,

Zeph

Ah yes I forgot the left has its own definition of science. Maybe read some books instead of being offended all the time.

Group Leader
Ah yes I forgot the left has its own definition of science. Maybe read some books instead of being offended all the time.

Wow you're really good at being a clown haha you should go professional

Being anything other than straight is not a "mental illness". That is extremely offensive and a violation of 5.1, Be Civil.
What the fuck sexual orientation has to do with gender dysphoria? Another example of class A train wreck thought process from "Zeph". Dude, just stop explaining your leapy conclusions when no one's asking, or at least keep them to private communication channels, cause almost universally they end up being embarrassing.

Please don't let me see you make similar comments in the future.
Pfff.

Staff
Super Moderator
@mikegnesium
If you disagree with my ruling, I'm more than happy to talk about it via PM.

Otherwise, please go about your day.

Thanks,

Zeph

Users who are viewing this thread