Giniro no Genders

Poor Seiji. Repression leads to unhealthy outlets. Plus the person he thinks he is attracted to is likely not a guy.

I reeeeeeeeally want to know how Gin was able to leave Owagara's side while his pants were covered in cum like that.

Yeah I don't like her. Blackmailing isn't cool and neither was taking that photo. This backstory better make me feel the feels

Dex-chan lover
ugh I don't like the MC being ok with being blackmailed

Fed-Kun's army
@SmallTinyNeedles ikr? I actually noticed that too. I do think the mangaka just rendered 3D models.. I mean, it’s not bad, people can do whatever manga style they want... but it is very noticeable and a bit uncomfortable (for me). I like the story though, so I’ll bear the art.

Anddddd I already knew the comments on this were gonna be a radio active wasteland before even strolling lmfaoo.

Ya boy went all obsessive to straight up Mothman with the creepy bug eyes. DaMN.

Dont kill the sweet trans guy man, he aint even competition yooooo :'(

Anddddd I already knew the comments on this were gonna be a radio active wasteland before even strolling lmfaoo.

it went 1/4 straight at the ending. Ahahaha
It's been a long ride, thanks to the TLer and to the author for letting me experience a different kind of cringe(positive). Kinda bummed out that it's short.

Contributor
This started out promising (a 9) but went downhill (to a 1) really fucking fast. Its like the author gave up or knew they were being canceled because this is a nonsensical mess. It had such great potential and a good premise but all the characters are fucking crazy to the point of being criminal.

For a manga that tried to explain LGBT issues it does a piss poor job of it, and makes them all seem like fucking lunatics. The tone shifts in this are wild enough to give whiplash.

started out good, but, i think could have been better towards the end, as it seemed rushed and a bit over the top. But for a someone who tried to make something good, he did well.

Users who are viewing this thread