Gintama - Vol. 76 Ch. 694 - Gorilla Comes From the Gorilla And is More Gorilla Than Gorilla

I love Kondo! omg he is such a nice guy lol im amazed how strong he has become ?

Five chapters left?! that's barely enough for a final fight. What are you doing gorilla?

Fed-Kun's army
I know they said 5 chapters left, but come on. This is Gintama we're talking about.

Fed-Kun's army
Teasing a finale with Kondou...
I got a weird case of deja vu...
GINTAMA-XD-gintama-35094915-500-283.gif

Contributor
@Xcheldrux
Do we even have a final boss left to fight though? Shouyo is in no state to fight anything, and aside from him there's just that old geezer and his henchman that got his ass kicked back in the Silver Soul arc. Hardly feels like final fight material...

@vladthetransilvanian
I mean I think we can all agree on that it feels like it is ending in a not too distant future, so do you really think there'd even be enough to warrant a move to a monthly? I just really don't see it, even if 5 chapters does feel like a bit too little. This is Gintama though I guess, so who knows what the hell to expect.

Kondou causes his own suffering by making the misunderstanding worse XD At least we finally got a countdown to the finale... Now I feel sad that it's finally happening.

@Dysisa
It's not like this arc really needed a final boss. It's more of a clean-up arc, like Sorachi said when he first started the epilogue arc.

Contributor
@xMikaelx
I fully agree, we already had such a good fight with Utsuro that there's not really any need for another final boss imo.

The series is definitely gonna end on an emotional climax and not an action climax with a final boss

@Dysisa I personally didn't feel like this arc was a clean-up arc at all, it felt that more loose ends were created in this arc than the ones that were already there, which I didn't have a problem if the series never tied-up those. But now that new elements were introduced wrapping up everything in five chapter without even a final fight would feel extremely anticlimatic and rushed.
Perhaps it'd be one of Jump's best endings ever but I'd personally feel disappointed.

The anime was big on faking endings, so I wouldn't be surprised if the manga would want to get some of that action too.

Also: "Words are nothing more than ships that carry emotion" might be one of my new favorite meaningless frases.

Dex-chan lover
>gintama ends in 5 issue
>chapter minus 7& 6 is a silly chapter about freaking gorilla
Like really..? i understand this is gintama, but REALLY? ?

Users who are viewing this thread