Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 36

Aggregator gang
:( here she goes again
Okada's homie.....

I learned this many times before, just cause you cry doesn't mean you're in the right

Dex-chan lover
"If we don't end this now... neither of us can be happy"
"That's right..."
Does Okada and Katagiri-san talk about their own special relationship or the relationship between Okada and Kouchiwa?

I feel sorry for one of the friends of Okada, because Kouchiwa caught him staring at the boobs of Ooki and now he is the next victim.

Double-page supporter
Oh no, brother! You shouldn’t! Okada has just gotten himself out and now his brother is in danger.

Dex-chan lover
She moved on fairly quick. Goes to show she never liked him.

Dex-chan lover
That was actually a good move from Okada, and it even helped return her to normal... for about a few minutes.

@Xoldin She only wanted him for his sins.

Dex-chan lover
Felt bad for the yandere for a bit, but she's got a new man now so that's all resolved

Dex-chan lover
The fuck. Just tell her to go away. We aren't shit you crazy bitch. No need to say "Break up with me from this delusion you constructed between us"

Dex-chan lover
A cardboard box!? Do you think anyone could perfectly hide inside one? Don't make me laugh.

Dex-chan lover
I think I'm most happy to see Katagiri and Okada becoming friendly. Like they were barely acquaintances before but now they seem to have pretty regular chats and even worry about each other.

Dex-chan lover
@Xoldin you said it as it would be a surprise. They literally never even interreact before all this (not) going out 🤣

unknown.png

How dangerous can she be? Very Dangerous.

Dex-chan lover
oh man, this is one good plot. the MC is pretty good boy, despites a bad start (in early chapters). just say that you want to end things without chickening out.

Users who are viewing this thread