Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 36

Double-page supporter
That boi in the last panels is so dead.

Props to MC for actually managing to go through with the break up unlike other manga where they agonize over it for 10 chapters

Dex-chan lover
So the box was just to sneak up on her so she couldn't interrupt him.
I was wondering what the point of it was.

Power Uploader
Thanks for the translation! What a fun manga this is!
@Hacete
A cardboard box!? Do you think anyone could perfectly hide inside one? Don't make me laugh.
I belive it's possible, that is some high level techniques tho.

Aggregator gang
@Nogon when she told him that she is the only ne who knows his first name among other girls

Dex-chan lover
I felt a bit bad for that yandere kouhei luckily it didn't last that long 😆

Dex-chan lover
that all-out crying face was extremely unexpected

e: lol she's back

Dex-chan lover
He dealt with it like a man... well, let's ignore the box for now, the important part is that Ryuusei had the backbone to go and tell that little yandere shit that he doesn't want to deal with her bullshit.

Now about the box and Giri's help... they are kids, having the help of someone is normal, you cant always expect that they can deal with all their problems alone and it is much more healthy to have someone by your side when you have an awkward/serious problem.

Give an F for the poor soul that entered the radar of the little shit.

On a more serious note, that girl may have a really distorted upbringing if she acts like that and truly thinks that she is right, as a teen her attitude is barely acceptable but as she gets older this can only worsen.

Supporter
And that was when Solid Snake... was born.

Also...
@nobaka crying can be used as a manipulation tactic to make someone take back what they say or do whatever it takes to make the crying stop, usually giving in to the demand or will of the crying person.

what was i supposed to do when she cried? sympathize with her? lmfao.

Users who are viewing this thread