Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 40

Aggregator gang
this ending came out of fucking nowhere. this could have been so much better if you hadn't crammed so much into two chapters.

There's something of a melancholic beauty to when a manga rushes to the end out of nowhere. Like the walls are crumbling all of sudden as two people share a tender moment of love in what becomes their undoing.

I'm also half-asleep at 3 PM and just now drinking coffee, so also take that as me rambling on minimal energy. Happy Holidays, nerds.

Dex-chan lover
am disappoint.

Still thanks for trasnaltion and glad author made this. still had some good moments and i like their art style

Aggregator gang
Amazing. In one year I won’t remember if this manga was real or a dream.

Aggregator gang
That time leap scenario actually had me rolling. It's obvious this series got rushed to the finish line in these last 2 chapters but if Ooki wasn't joking that would've flipped everything on its head for me. The confession towards the end was a little awkward but at least we got some closure in the end. It was a good laugh.

Dex-chan lover
i stopped reading around chapter 11, what the fuck did i miss that it turned into time travelling dictator stoppers

Users who are viewing this thread