Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan - Vol. 3 Ch. 40

ok.

4/10
its ok, the characters are ok but in the end its more wtf i dont understand a shit.

i can only think the mangaka cut the end in only 3 numbers so well, if him can continue this in the future with any other characters, i can said ok, but now we only wait more jobs of his creator because his first job is this and i can said, yeah its good but need more experience so in the future, he can wrote a better job, the romance is ok, but the random factor in the history is bad and good, very confuse.

but i can read this a lot of times and laugh.

update:
the big boob girl it was really the god of the breast and she travel in the all paralel worlds to try to change the future, the crazy girl it was a traveler too but she try to prevent to the big boob girl make his job because maybe she fuck up or she is from another multiple paralel line of the future, so in the end all you can think its possible so yeah

4/10.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was some hot garbage. Must've had a really abrupt axe for it to end like this.

I suppose the time travel bit explains why she knows so much about him, but my confusion stems from the ending panels after saying I love you.

Dex-chan lover
I like it. Instead of going gentle into that good night, it kind of exploded.
I hope there's more in the future, but I'm happy enough with this uncut gem.

Fed-Kun's army
Clap clap
Thanks for bringing this wonderful manga to me!

Absolutely deserves an end of manga omake, or like... a sequel oneshot.

Clap clap clap

Dex-chan lover
Oh... so the ending wasn’t a joke playing on tropes...

I’m...what? What? Huh? What happened?

I saw people saying that the manga was canceled, that explains why the manga has this ending

Dex-chan lover
i stopped reading around chapter 11, what the fuck did i miss that it turned into time travelling dictator stoppers
@Crim This is the first time it's ever been mentioned. Up until this point it's just been some guy who likes looking at big tits surrounded by insane women.

I'm sad this ended. I thought it was really funny and I wanted to see things go even further off the rails.

Users who are viewing this thread