Giri-Giri Saegiru Katagirisan

Dex-chan lover
If you're whole goal in life is to peep on a classmate and see her tits, you should get counseling. That's how you end up in prison. Nothing about this sounds interesting unless you're an overly horny 14 year old loser.

@KLGChaos You're right... but this is a manga lol it's not meant to be taken too seriously. I'd give it a try, somehow this manga manages to be somewhat entertaining.

Manga play the trope creatively and up to 11, 10/10

And white knight & Moralf** GTFO

Group Leader
Everything about this makes you go "Well this is gonna suck", but then it just doesn't??? Why is this so good? This is way better than it has any right to be.

Dex-chan lover
@Enginseer_Kosef
Are we just ignoring chapter 31?
Bruh, Chapter 31 has more comments (199 at the time of this post) than any other chapter so far by a large margin, and you think people are "ignoring" it?!

cgTOYiw.png

"Isn't real life much more terrifying than any of those ?"
Little did Okada knew just how much he would be right...

I can’t help but laugh in every time I see Ooki I don’t know what shes thinking but I think the laughter is more outta fear...

Dex-chan lover
Wwe reached the raws, chapter 33 should release this week but then we will have to wait minimum a week for each chapter.
I'm not even sure it being weekly.

Dex-chan lover
@Enginseer_Kosef
I meant the characters in the chapter. They seemingly "forgot" what happened in the river.
Ain't no character suicidal enough to invoke the Wrath of OokiTM by going, "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ABOUT, OOKI?!"
So it's less "forgetting what just transpired" and more "pretending nothing happened in order preserve their lives".

Users who are viewing this thread