Girlfriend, Girlfriend - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Even If That’s Not the Right Path

Aggregator gang
Yep since I'm already reading 100 girlfriends it's pretty obvious that you can sign me up for this one too

Double-page supporter
I wonder if they'll actually try to make it a good relationship where all 3 have actual agency or if it'll just be him trying to convince his girlfriend to be able to date another girl. and the other girl will kinda just be there.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad this manga got serialized. It's a fucking riot.

Also, I believe there's no issue with polyamory if everyone in the relationship consents to it so I like this premise as it's basically just avoiding the love triangle bullshit and jumping straight into the interesting part of trying to convince someone to become apart of a polygamous relationship.

Dex-chan lover
What? MC thought that asking a girl to allow him two-timing is a good idea, why? Its not gonna work by the way . . . . .

What!? Girl was OK with getting cheated on? Why, just WHY!?

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile in some dark shadowy basement another incel is born...

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
its not cheating if ya got permission for another one *wink wink*

somehow i can hear his voice screaming XD

Dex-chan lover
Let's have the girlfriends have other boyfriends too
Can't have it just one way

Fed-Kun's army
Well, it may be ok if first gf will date second gf equally. Just add yuri and I will be fine.

Wait didn’t he say that they just recently started dating after he had liked her for a long time. Not gonna lie I’d be hella pissed if someone said they loved me for a long time and after accepting they just pull out another person and they’re like “ah yes, but I love her too so can you let me cheat on you?”😑 like I’d dump on the spot tbh. No hate on poly relationships though. If everyone in the relationship I’d comfortable than that’s great but I don’t think it should be forced.

Users who are viewing this thread