Girlfriend, Girlfriend - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Even If That’s Not the Right Path

Fed-Kun's army
Wait how is she so in love with him if she had to confirm his identity first, something ain't right here.

Following anyway, this ought to be entertaining. And at the very least all three characters are already better than every other character combined in his other work (seriously I ended up dropping Aho Girl because there wasn't a single character I didn't hate.)

@Shrimpy lol, it obvious from Kimetsu no Yaiba, on avatar Zenitsu, don't remind exact episode, but around ep. 10-12

Dex-chan lover
1583333766442.png

Pretty interesting revision of the first chapter. This moment in particular was very cute!
Hope you keep TL'ing the series and thanks for the chapter!

Lmao the author copypasted so hard the MC's personality from Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo which I fucking like, I really hope authors start giving their beta cuck mcs more aggressivity, fucking love it all.

Double-page supporter
wow this is considerably more in-depth than the pre-serialized version
I wonder if it's got legs though, especially when the 100 girls thing is going on at the same time
heh, interesting

Supporter
@omnixd this mangaka has been around awhile, and he has always had the MC be some high-strung borderline crazy individual- he isn't copying, trust me

In fact, from what I can tell he always has three types characters in his works-
The Boke Main Character (Aito, Yoshiko, Naoya (MC here)),
The Primary Tsukkomi (Ashisu, Akutsu, Saki (first girlfriend here)),
and the pure, innocent character who enables the MC's madness (Fuwa, Sayaka, Minase (second girlfriend here)).

surprised this set-up hasn't gotten stale TBH

Users who are viewing this thread