Girlfriend, Girlfriend - Vol. 15 Ch. 128 - Saki and the others’ feelings (2)

Double-page supporter
so, harem ending is not even a option... daym.... I'm too deep into this.. better the author prepare a great ending beyond nesekoi... hahahaha

So basically she doesn't feel like she's being cucked as long as a girl she likes is cucking her? Strange logic, but idk how else this would go. lmaoo

Dex-chan lover
Hiroyuki didn't let me down, Nagisa made Saki swoon with her speech this chapter and next week will probably pave the way for the clincher.

I also have a feeling that whatever Nagisa says next week will set the stage for Shino either being welcomed in or bowing out. Maybe Nagisa will say something like "I want us girls to get closer"?

Overall though, I think whether we have three-timing or four-timing all hinges on whether Naoya is philosphically "right" to stop himself from falling in love with Shino. Because mutual love has always been emphasized. I think it's more arguable that he's not wrong to do so for Mirika, because Mirika is determined to work against his relationship with the other girls. But arguably, he could decide that it's okay to love someone even if that love ends unrequited, which case he might theoretically fall for Mirika and then pressure her to accept his love.

Dex-chan lover
Saki was kinda annoying this chapter, yelling every page, just shut up and let Nagisa talk ffs.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda conflicted about it. Nagisa has symptons of attention deprived so this makes sense as she is happy for someone else not treating her like she said but at the same time her points are valid. Btw Sakisaki is the only normal person in this manga. Shes probably isekai'd from here to a romcom manga

Dex-chan lover
From the start I'd seen Saki as being bi and being into Nagisa but not realising it. With Nagisa confessing to her, maybe she'll finally realise she can have a boyfriend she loves and rather than a rival girlfriend for his affection, she gets a girlfriend to. I'm all in for the poly ending.

Users who are viewing this thread