Girlfriend, Girlfriend - Vol. 15 Ch. 128 - Saki and the others’ feelings (2)

For some reason I suspect that Nagisa's suggestion is standing right next to her on the last panel.
Overall though, I think whether we have three-timing or four-timing all hinges on whether Naoya is philosphically "right" to stop himself from falling in love with Shino. Because mutual love has always been emphasized. I think it's more arguable that he's not wrong to do so for Mirika, because Mirika is determined to work against his relationship with the other girls. But arguably, he could decide that it's okay to love someone even if that love ends unrequited, which case he might theoretically fall for Mirika and then pressure her to accept his love.
By all accounts Naoya should have reported Mirika to the police or at least tell her to get off for good after that little drugging and kidnapping episode instead of inviting her to live with him. But then again the whole manga is based on the premise that common sense wasn't invented in that world yet.

Dex-chan lover
Nagisa continues to prove why she has, and always will be, the definitive best girl. She is just takes W after W I love so much.

I still want everyone to be happy and I'm fine with the harem route we seem to be on course for. No one deserves to be left out because everyone is just that likable.

Power Uploader
They should've stopped at Nagisa saying I love you to Saki. It would've been perfect but then she backtracked and the whole chapter became cringe. 1/10 yawn booooooring when will this arc be over?

Dex-chan lover
this is not "polyamory" :LOL: that's just making up words
this is a harem (y)
idk why this is so hard to grasp

Contributor
This is tiresome. I wish Hiroyuki just end it and start new manga, more like Aho girl.

Dex-chan lover
polyamory is when 2-4 weak men share one fat woman and they all hate themselves
a harem is when a man owns several women and it's not ideal but it's generally pretty natural
consent doesn't have much to do with anything

Dex-chan lover
So basically she doesn't feel like she's being cucked as long as a girl she likes is cucking her? Strange logic, but idk how else this would go. lmaoo
Makes perfect sense to me.
But I’m wired for poly. I’m in an exclusive relationship, but yeah.

Dex-chan lover
polyamory is when 2-4 weak men share one fat woman and they all hate themselves
a harem is when a man owns several women and it's not ideal but it's generally pretty natural
consent doesn't have much to do with anything
Consent is the key theme of the series. What have you been reading?

Dex-chan lover
Hiroyuki didn't let me down, Nagisa made Saki swoon with her speech this chapter and next week will probably pave the way for the clincher.

I also have a feeling that whatever Nagisa says next week will set the stage for Shino either being welcomed in or bowing out. Maybe Nagisa will say something like "I want us girls to get closer"?

Overall though, I think whether we have three-timing or four-timing all hinges on whether Naoya is philosphically "right" to stop himself from falling in love with Shino. Because mutual love has always been emphasized. I think it's more arguable that he's not wrong to do so for Mirika, because Mirika is determined to work against his relationship with the other girls. But arguably, he could decide that it's okay to love someone even if that love ends unrequited, which case he might theoretically fall for Mirika and then pressure her to accept his love.
Hopefully he doesn’t pressure another one into it.
There seem to be some regrets about that…
I hope so, anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Consent is the key theme of the series. What have you been reading?
having several cute girls at once is the key theme of the series. and they'd all like it much better if he acted like their consent wasn't needed.

Yeah bud, this series hasn't been about polyamory at all up to this point. If it was we would've seen some romantic development between the girls (going on dates, getting nervous about kissing, etc.). I think you're projecting just a little...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah bud, this series hasn't been about polyamory at all up to this point. If it was we would've seen some romantic development between the girls (going on dates, getting nervous about kissing, etc.). I think you're projecting just a little...
That’s not necessarily part of polyamory.
You’re using words incorrectly.

Dex-chan lover
From the start I'd seen Saki as being bi and being into Nagisa but not realising it. With Nagisa confessing to her, maybe she'll finally realise she can have a boyfriend she loves and rather than a rival girlfriend for his affection, she gets a girlfriend to. I'm all in for the poly ending.
The original version was explicitly a triad, if I understand correctly.

Dex-chan lover
Look up the meaning of the Latin root words and tell me that again lol
“Sexual love for more than one”.
Describes this.

Don’t step to someone when you don’t know shet. They might know Latin.
Edit: I derped for a hot minute. “Amorous” is Greek.
You failed harder than me, but Oop.

Also, etymology ≠ meaning. I’m bilingual (well, I’ve passed that, but for the sake of argument). I don’t actually have two tongues.
Polyglot means “multiple throats”.

Don’t.
Step.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Look up the meaning of the Latin root words and tell me that again lol
So, to summarise, while etymology is always not relevant to the meaning of a word.
it is in case.
You not only misunderstood what the etymology is, but when you tried to flex on knowing it, you even got the basic root languages.

My Latin is waaaaay better than Ancient Greek (different language family), so I missed the latter bit. Corrected myself, at least.

Let me know the next time you wanna get schooled on something, kid.

I don't know what you think you're saying, but you could've saved yourself the trouble of writing that autistic blog post and just said “Sexual love for more than one” which is my point (and also where I stopped reading, lol). We have not seen any sexual love between the heroines, or at least not a significant enough amount to make this a polyamory manga instead of a harem manga.

also holy shit dude think about how you sound when you write like that. It sounds like you have a major case of unwarranted self importance.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread