Girlfriend, Girlfriend - Vol. 15 Ch. 129 - Saki and the others’ feelings (3)

Dex-chan lover
Hiroyuki flexing his dramatic muscles for this arc is great and all, but I really miss his comedic stuff now.

Dex-chan lover
Bro it's a fucking harem manga, we all know the harem is going to happen. Do we really need a trillion chapters of "oh no he might become a monogamist" fake drama? We know it's not happening.

Hopefully it's over now and getting Mirika to accept it won't be as much of a drag.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, I kinda wish Mirika was included in this. I know she's lowkey a lesser priority to Naoya and co. (and Nagisa is still the absolute best in my eyes), but dammit I really like Mirika too. Her vehement tenacity is just a really attractive trait of hers, and it's not on the same level as the others I feel. I hope she makes a comeback soon because even I don't want her to be unhappy or left out (even though, as others have pointed out, a harem route is obviously more than likely).

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, I kinda wish Mirika was included in this. I know she's lowkey a lesser priority to Naoya and co. (and Nagisa is still the absolute best in my eyes), but dammit I really like Mirika too. Her vehement tenacity is just a really attractive trait of hers, and it's not on the same level as the others I feel. I hope she makes a comeback soon because even I don't want her to be unhappy or left out (even though, as others have pointed out, a harem route is obviously more than likely).

Thanks for the translation.
The problem there is that Mirika needs to learn to get along with others before she can be an actual part of things. That said, this could be a solid trigger towards that, though it'll still need a fair amount of development considering she's been trying to steal him for herself from the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
I know this is about two or three or possibly four-timing but this series don't give me the weird vibes, it's actually wholesome.

Users who are viewing this thread