Girlfriend, Girlfriend - Vol. 16 Ch. 144 - Girlfriend, Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
Decent read. Fun beginnings, kinda boring ending though. I would have rated it a 7/8 in the early days but the ending dramas definitely made me drop my score to around 5/6.

Dex-chan lover
Well. I can't say I'm disappointed with the ending, but I can't say I'm satisfied either. The writing had been on the wall for a while though, so I had plenty of time to prepare for a lackluster finish.

Thanks to Kanokano When for sticking with this. It may have had a mediocre finish, but it had a great team seeing it through to the end.:hearts:

Dex-chan lover
No fivesome????
crying.jpg

The end was a bit...
but in the end everyone is happy, especially it is rare to end with harem ending in modern school setting like this. So it is good end overall.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL, great work. Did awesome to bring out the energy and comedy in the series
:thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for scanlating this series. TBH I kinda fell behind on this, but definitely got a good KEK out of Mirika winding up being the final boss. Hope HIroyuki-sensei's next series is just as fun and equally degenerate.

Dex-chan lover
I used to like Skullgirls, still does but less so cause the new team behind it censored the game to appeal the Twitter mob. That's why I won't buy it Zess.

Double-page supporter
The ending is fine, but I think they completely forgot to add ... comedy. Especially people's reactions to their relationship.

I was hoping to at least see the reactions of every parent, there are so many opportunities for future volumes..

Mirika streaming arc is definitely cringe, but I like her the most, so whatever.

7/10 overall, 8/10 for the first couple of volumes where the comedy was peak.

Not too bad as the title, rofls, positive cringe (need to take a break), and really wants to know what's to be further. But the ending was stomp for me, nothing changed. Okay, they are all "happy", are you sure? But I am really glad to see the ending, this is not an endless title.

As my opinion a good reference for ending The Five Wedded Brides. Even our main character has a harem, he makes some choices, and rest accept it

8/10

Users who are viewing this thread