Girlfriend, Girlfriend - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Vs. Shino

Double-page supporter
@yellanha You understand that this is comedy? What is so comedic about your scenario?
Not only that I would say that this author can make cliche seems hilarious. At least I laughed my ass of despite skipping past such scenarios in other mangas.

Fed-Kun's army
This is probably the only manga where misunderstandings followed by misunderstandings doesn't bother me. I actually thought that last page was pretty funny. Also fuck the police, don't let all that legal crap get to you. He can just marry Saki and have Nagisa live with them and be the unofficial sister wife. I was surprised how real Shino got with the legal stuff tho. She actually put some thought into all that, shows how much she really cares for her friend

You know what... I'm more surprised when the girl quoted the relevant law about bigamy. She had done her research...

Dex-chan lover
She's the smartest character so far. Unfortunately, she's come into contact with Naoya, so it's all down hill from here for her. It's almost like he's a hazard for one's intelligence

Dex-chan lover
Daaaamn Shino is actually best woman here, and of course best woman would know that saki chan is best waifu, that why is her best friend.
I’m glad this new characters is as good and interesting as the rest

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
The only right answer is if one of them becomes prime minister and makes polygamy legal (that was actually an ending in one of them harem mangas)

did not expect teh accidental slip in

i expected him to fall on top of her THEN they come in
ballsy move mangaka lol

"Are you two-timing?!"
"I can't answer that."
"Are you three-timing?!"
"I'm definitely not three-timing."
lmao

Physics would like a word with that last page. That's not how falling on someone works...

Users who are viewing this thread