Girlfriend, Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
I love the best friend's character design. Even if she never makes it into the harem, I sincerely hope that she gets more story time.

Fed-Kun's army
Idk what to be more shocked about. The person who made Shaman King which I have nostalgia for is actually writing this cookie cutter ecchi harem or this shit got adapted 3 or 4 volumes in..

Aggregator gang
mirika is my favorite so far

a shame the author really doesnt like them

I was like why is this getting an anime but not Komi-san can't communicate. Just read some comments that this is trash so it got an anime.
I just find this manga to be amusing Lmao

i'm blown away by people's expectations of mangaka like it's supposed to be the next Shakespeare

that being said, this is beautifully done. 10/10 would recommend

@calmbreez
i can't believe you're actually that stupid lmao
this guy didn't write Shaman King just because when you click on his name, it shows EVERY AUTHOR NAMED HIROYUKI's WORK DUMBASS
have some common sense and search on somewhere else, or you know go on Manga Update instead of fucking manga dex

Fed-Kun's army
@enternalking7a2 he doesn’t know what he’s talking about. I’m gona shit on this person and show him how smart I am haha got emm.
This is the highlight of my month! Mommy and daddy pay for my internet so I can call everyone swear jar words like stupid and dumbass

Yeah good job kid. Thanks for the info, I’m gona use your sources and it’s really gona help me in the real world. 👍

Double-page supporter
I'm only in it for Aho Girl idiotic-comedy style. Asides from that, this is just another 100 Girlfriends (Manga)

Though I really think people are over-praising this!

This got an anime and it hasn't been that many chapters! Wtf really? It was fine with just 2 of them but it became a Harem awfully fast.
Like damn even Polygamy reaching a modern romcom manga.

God I need more poly relationships in the harem tag. Too many go nowhere do nothing romance mangas in general

This is just an annoying harem story. Like air head MC with stupid amount of luck getting girls left right. Worst part is there isn't even any r rated stuff. If you've to commit to it then do it wholeheartedly, jeez.

Dex-chan lover
idk, looking at the description, some guy likes a girl, get's hooked up and then suddenly another girl confesses to him - you're already with the love of your life, just reject the damn gril. I can't even start reading this with such a premise.

Users who are viewing this thread