Girlfriend, Girlfriend

@aki_hajime
i really hate the streamer girl,
How dare you! Shes the best girl !
yk1LLac.jpg

Fair, she is cute, but i just want them to f*** and she keeps getting in the way ;-; also I would yeet her a** irl i think she gets in the way, way more than she should, like you want some progress for a second but then she just stalls the series for another 5 chapters not leaving. i think if it wasn't so drawn out i would love her

Fuck
This manga is one big crazy ride, chapter after chapter is a fucking amazing plus the protag is better than most harem protag

Glad i actually have the time to read this manga
Instant 10/10 for me

it's a godly manga, the art is fantastic, the characters are great, all the girls are so adorable, the MC is a fucking Chad but also commited and serious at the same time, honestly one of the best harem manga I've ever read, the comedy hits well (As expected from author of Aho girl), there is something for everyone since all the girls are different but equally as cute. You're gonna experience being hard and laughing your ass off at the same time, that's how good this shit is, honestly once you get 20 or so chapters in you're gonna be commited and addicted to this shit like it's cocaine, but it's so damn good so give it a shot, only reason I can't give it a perfect score yet is because it can end poorly so we give it a conservative 9/10 so far

I feel so ok as I see so many manga kinda being like this when it stop halfway on the crazy moment and the next chapter the woman saying it was a misunderstanding and the main woman said "oh alright k"

Read Hyakkano instead and know the true lord of the chads, Aijou Rentarou! This is pretty fun too, tho, there's less goofing around and more tension, good in its own way. 😁

@assman162 @IAM1013 The way I see it, Saki is "dumb" because
she doesn't want to believe that her best friend Shino is betraying her. That idea is just too painful for her to bear, so she'll gladly accept whatever excuse Shino throws at her. Of course, Hiroyuki-sensei is playing this for laughs, but sadly, the refusal to believe a painful idea happens in real life as well.

@ChukaUruegbe Yes, Hiroyuki-sensei created Aho Girl as well as Kanojo mo Kanojo. He also did a much earlier series called Mangaka-san to Assistant, where the stupid male MC falls for a bunch of girls of different body types. Hiroyuki-sensei specializes in writing laugh-out-loud comedies about dumb people.

is this worth it? the art looks rly good but i hate love triangles also from the description ml sounds like an indecisive a-hole

@bagofsaltysalt
If you watched/read aho girl you will probably enjoy this as well
I don't think there is a "love triangle", but I don't know specifically what they mean so take that with a grain of salt. the ML imo isn't a a-hole, so give it a try

Dex-chan lover
Kodansha USA has licensed this series under the title of "Girlfriend, Girlfriend"
https://twitter.com/WSM_manga/status/1363936594592489473

i no longer want to wait for a chapter...please tell me if its being stalled ,delayed, or im just really imapatient

Users who are viewing this thread