Go With the Clouds, North-by-Northwest - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Morning, Night, and Sheep

Dex-chan lover
@prot No, it is right after the last chapter, I understand the rhythm of events seems a little off but it is because of the author's choice so it is deliberate.

Let me try to shed some light (it will be completely my assumption): Right after Kei and his brother got back from Katla house their grandpa must have decided to send the brother (forgot his name) away to japan to get some personal things and probably get some appropriate visa (is this the word?) to stay at Iceland, but because of the situation with the cop, Kei was certainly against it but Jack word was final, Kei got grumpy because of that so Jack resolved to call a friend and put a little meat appreciation dinner to calm Kei (like the little carnivorous savage that he is XD) so here we are.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know if that bread on the Burch stick is really a dish(?) from Iceland? I am really curious it seems to be good.

Yay, thanks for the update! I was considering buying the official English releases if this series got dropped, but TSP's scanlation quality is head and shoulders above the official one. (lol) Love you guys and all you do.

Aggregator gang
This author is a god(dess?) of atmosphere. They just nail that method of making you feel there.

TSP

Group Leader
@honey

Yeah.... that's why we have decided to continue doing it no matter what.
All aspects of their release really are lacking, although as a translator, the way they handle things in that area bothers me the most.
There were a number of problems, but the biggest one I can think of now is how the translator basically rewrote the end of the afterword to be something entirely different from the Japanese for reasons I cannot fathom.

@TSP
That's pretty bad... I could see a scan team choosing to skip or change the afterword, but I'm appalled that the official translator would rewrite it. D:
Seriously, kudos to your whole team because the quality of your scanlations blow my mind (especially the redraws and the hand lettered(!!?) sfx). You guys do this series justice :)

My mom yells at me when she sees me eye the pork. Meat is one of my favorite things its gonna be hard to become vegan 😔

Fed-Kun's army
Now I'm scared of the lil bro. Mutton almost taste like goat meat but goat meat has a stronger smell and slightly different taste

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the translations

Lol at this fuxking dude being addicted to the meat

Group Leader
@TSP wonder if you guys are going to continue this now that the official release is so far ahead (not that i can find any free chapters tho...)

Oh man, I missed this series. So happy to find out there's a new chapter translated this year. Thank you!!

TSP

Group Leader
@Syanindita Not abandoned, but insanely slow. We will attempt to recruit some SFX letterers next chapter we release though.

Group Leader
Very interesting story and great art! I'm not sure what went down with the brother, I hope we'll find out soon!

Users who are viewing this thread