God of Blackfield

just binged it out of curiousity, and while its okay overall.. after reading ti straight i cant help but want more.. ahh.. i was even counting down the chapters and still got caught by the cliff.. lol

hmmm... overall not bad, not bad at all. i binged out of curiosity, and before i knew it, i catch up to it. i like it so far. :) oh and yes, it has a romance tag for some reason. maybe later on in the series but there doesnt seem to be any "romance" as of now.

I gave this a 5 and dropped it after ch53. I just can't immerse myself in the story and while the story (and art) overall isn't bad, some scenes just don't make sense to me (one of the first ones being the one where mc leaves the cover of trees and runs into an armee... In what world is that a good idea?) and feel badly executed. I wrote some comments along the lines of better setting the mc up and giving him some proper setbacks, but it just doesn't happen (at least imo). So yeah, wouldn't recommend it, but give it a try if you have nothing else to do...

Finally Black Lagoon like manhwa

Great Manhwa

a France Military Veteran reincarnate as Highschool boy, he smash small local gangster, manage to have connection with France Ambassador and about to takeover small Entertainment Agency,, oh and currently he is target by International Criminal Organization

So much happen in early chapters, it's like author rush a bit

Soo much surprises

Why MC declined all backup offers?? MC knew this going to be ugly all-night gangbang

Either arrogant or bloodthirsty

10/10 Great underrated manhwa.

Honestly, I'm not a fan of modern military stories since there's really not much to talk about. Hide behind cover, gun them all down. That's basically the premise of all military anime I've seen. Black Lagoon and Youko Senki are great examples while Youjo Senki does offer more since it's set in a fantasy world.

But God of Blackfield made me read it till the recent chapters because the story is really interesting. It's about a guy who was literally the best in the warzone and the forest is his habitat. It's like Rambo. He's so cool. And he died in the field but suddenly he got reincarnated and wants to take revenge on the people who betrayed him.

If you're not a fan of gore, then better skip Chapter 28 LMAO. That's just my warning. It's not that gory but still, that is terrifying seeing how you're viewing that chapter in the first person.

That's a good point too. This manhwa shows different viewpoints that are constructed really great. Sometimes it'll give you the first person of the main character, it switches from the mc to other characters, and so on. It's a minor detail but interesting nonetheless.

If you like this manhwa, I recommend [The Descent of the Demonic Master] and [Weak Hero]

EDIT:
It seems that people hate the MC for his attitude. You all need to understand how effed up his situation is. For living years in the battlefield, you have to understand the things he'd seen. Even if he's a teenager now, he's still on that battlefield. I mean, he had a group that:
betrayed him and a member of his group which was a rapist and loves messing around with captured women.

That's why he's so hard on the people around him. I mean, he's not called God of Blackfield because he's a soft and caring person. He brings death when he fights. So there's that. I honestly like the mc as of now and I hope he continues to be like this.

I came here looking for gold but found copper?
There's just something about this manwha that is offputting it could be the behavior of the mc or the cringey plot the only thing I can compare it to without spoiling is that it feels like a Chinese mahua (For those who know what I'm talking about those ones that are centered in modern times not the cultivation ones)
when I say cringey I mean he's in a fight with a knife weilder he's getting cut up he has flashback and shouts out who am I, I'm the god of blackfield then conjures the strength to win what?

The MC is pretty unlikeable which is fine in itself. But he's also pretty boring.

This story does not do a good job of helping the reader maintain their suspension of disbelief.

Now his mate was resurrected as well? Come one

Dex-chan lover
I see so many brand labels. Cars, beer, etc. I wonder if it's all the case of a product placement or the author just doesn't care.

This manhwa is certainly not bad. Disregarding MC's plot armor on things that might not make sense such as strong physique on a bullied kid body ( might be explained later tho, seems like something supernatural is happening.), how gangster just let him be ect, the manhwa truly have moments that shines. However, some of you may be annoyed at MC's personality quite a bit, as he is a very rude person ( Being a soldier/ mercenary doesn't mean you didn't have to answer anyone) and dumb at moment
( Being one man army just simply isn't realistic. People advantage is a plus, especially on battlefield. It just doesn't make sense how one person could fight tens of people, even the best couldn't do that. Against highschooler? probably. But against Trained individuals, those situation just not happen. )
. Action is cool tho. 7/10

Basically, this is SAO but military AU. That's it. He's literally solo-ing a one-man army with plot armour as protection. This is something Bollywood would make- actually, no. Bollywood movies are better than this. There are so, so, so many plot holes that you'd get trypophobia. I thought this was good but over-all the plot was shit. It had potential from the start but the author didn't use it properly, and the MC's personality is as bland as a stale corn chip left out on the table for a year. I expected him to be jaded for being a soldier who witnessed war and fucked up shit but he's just a badly written character to me. Not to mention how cliche OP badass he is. I know cliche's were cliche's for a reason but this is just a Chinese harem Manhua plot level piece of shit disguising itself with a korean art style. If you think it's interesting, have a go, but I regretted the time I wasted on this...thing.

Man,, this manhwa is pretty good

Plot Armor, Proud and Stubborn MC are bad combo tho

Need MOORE

Power Uploader
@Justamoldycheeto thats because mangadex is an aggregator and we upload here well i do once i remember to / feel like it :p. If i were to get money from uploading here it would be uploaded instantly

Users who are viewing this thread