Gokufuri Kyohi Shite Tesaguri Start! Tokka Shinai Healer, Nakama to Wakarete Tabi ni Deru - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
I hope the mc can relax for a bit and not have to hide so many of his abilities now that he is part of a clan. I kind of doubt he will though.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Can anyone remind me why he's wanted or who people are searching for him? It's been quite a while so I don't really remember.
He found a light crystal which is super rare, dumbass in a party he became friends with LOUDLY talked about it, higher up in guild overheard, wanted to know how he got it and were willing to do shady things to get it or information about how he got it to drop.

Dex-chan lover
Did they ever mention what happen to the old shady guild? Or spoil me on whats to come to them?

Hello. I just read some of the comments and I want to give my thanks to those who gave me some advice and corrections. and I have an announcement to make. we have a proofreader now. this person is not a native speaker but grew up (for a very very long time) in an English-speaking country. also, I might try a different approach to the translations from now on since this one is kinda bad XD. Once again thank you for the advice and corrections I really appreciate it. see you guys in the next translation.

Fed-Kun's army
Anybody knows what chapter in the novel this manga chapter is?

After reading this about 3 times, it piqued my interest to read the novel. So I probably wanna resume reading this through the novel.

Users who are viewing this thread