Golden Kamuy - Vol. 27 Ch. 270 - The Cause of It All

Dex-chan lover
Damn I don't want to doubt his story but Tsurumi is the most terrifying mastermind in Hokkaido right now

Also poor Shiraishi just suffering in his heart in the first page as a non-fighter

not important but just a note

The revolvers shown by the Russians appear to be Webley revolvers, of English make. I know that Smith and Wesson Model 3s (aka Schofield revolvers) were exported to Russia from the US in the caliber .44 Russian but I do not know if Webleys were, in .44 Russian.

Also the Webley shown in the chapter has a trigger guard spur which is iconic of the Russian S&W Model 3. From a little bit of searching around, I could not find any info on whether Webleys were made with trigger guard spurs.

TL:DR Noda drew a Webley revolver, not a S&W Model 3

@meatshield90 Good eye, the point would still stand because Webleys use similar caliber but he likely drew the wrong gun.

This series is brilliant. Just when I think I can't be surprised any further...Tsurumi is one of the most compelling villains I have ever encountered in fiction.

Shirashi, as a fellow non-fighter, I feel your pain.

I'm sure Tsurumi knows that the two are here so that's why he was talking about Manchuria

Dex-chan lover
Koito's triumphant grin made me bust out laughing. Brightened the mood like a flash bang.

tsurumi is a fantastically written villain, but even so it seems like asirpa isnt falling for his tactics... thats our GORL

Koito is the best.

Also lmao Wilk is turning out to be the opposite of the "cool mastermind" he's been built up to be all along. Nearly everything is his fault.

I had a shiver seeing Tsurumu with Wilk face.
I cant wait for the next chapter hhhhh
also we still got the shiraishi's little face when he talk and in living for this

i don't believe Tsurumi bullshit. He could be making that scenario to deceive asirpa. just like what he did to inkarmat. but it still 50/50 since the part about his wife and daughter is true. man i love this manga

Aggregator gang
idk if I can trust that, if he didn't hold a grudge why would he keep the face of Wilk? Why would he put it on to mess with Asirpa? I imagine it was all a psychological ploy to weaken her will to make her own choice by making himself a victim.

Users who are viewing this thread