Gomi Ika da to Tsuihousareta Shounin, Jitsu wa Zensei Kenja Desu - Ch. 3.1

Dex-chan lover
New waifu appeared and with a panty shot! :thumbsup:

Then second exam start.. using all mid-tier magic... MC just goes there and show-off his power :chad:

Dex-chan lover
no prejudice, they said
Umm, actually it's not.
I've check the novel and it just a common sense that commoner have low mana and no one is teaching them magic like the those nobel kids.

and that teacher later will became his ally. Someone with true prejudice and racism is actually the Headmaster all along.

This is rare. He went high power from the get-go. Now what excuses are the others are going to make for this display.
they usually go high power from the get go, the difference here is he isnt all "Eh?! this super hellfire explosion is something a newly born baby could do, why is everyone so suprised" and he's choosing to own it.

Dex-chan lover
For the looks of it gonna be the scenario were ppl gotten worse at magic and mid-tier is seen as very good so he gonna be seen as op

Dex-chan lover
On a side note though, why has the text under my username changed from "fed kun's" to "aggregator gang"? Is this like a discord thing where posting more messages raises your rank in certain servers?
In questions we can answer: yes, there is a sort of title system, based on the reactions you get on your posts.

It's purely decorative, so...

Dex-chan lover
Damn that was a detailed panty shot, raised my expectations.😏

Dex-chan lover
Destroys the magic capacity testing tool ✔
Overdoes it in the practical exam ✔

Dex-chan lover
I just want this to hurry along so I can drop it after the guys at the start get their comeuppance.
Weeeeeell,

while there is some comeuppance, the son is one of the 2/3 big bads (depending on how you define a big bad) of the series

Dex-chan lover
Man, talk about a break neck pace. 4 chapters in and we are already in the magic school arc and the harem arc.

Fed-Kun's army
MC has created The Power of Muscle cult, with Yuri as its first member. :meguupog:
Sasha is a prospective member.
And the demonstration of the highest-tier magic is to lure in more members.

• The examiner closed his eyes because he was yawning. He didn't see the demonstration.
  • It's illusion magic (though the fact that it could affect so many people means that it's strong.)
  • He used a magical tool.
  • It's other's magic, not the commoner's. Dunno how.
  • "D-damn it! You're just lucky!"
:huh:
This is the man who is untouchable under the sun. :lul:

Dex-chan lover
.... Well, at least she didn't land on his face with her legs wide open and then start screaming about him being a pervert.

Instead, she's already staking her claim, while also accepting the competition as a friendly rival.

It's a power fantasy for sure, but it's still a rather interesting turn of events as far as these things go. Usually there's at least some fireworks in the beginning, but not this time it seems.

Calling it right now: he gets to live in their dormitory because one or both of them claim that he's their attendant. And then we'll see fireworks of a different kind. :02:

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... I already knew that it would be suggestive but to actually being served such service over and over again. It becomes stale.
I'm surprised it's missing harem since he already collected 2 girls

Users who are viewing this thread