Gomi Ika da to Tsuihousareta Shounin, Jitsu wa Zensei Kenja Desu - Ch. 4.1

Dex-chan lover
Is there a rule somewhere that evil gotta to look ugly like hell?
he is one of the MOST ugliest evil guy i ever did see... even orcs and ogre looks beautiful compared with him.

you-are-so-ugly-you-are-so-ugly-womens-premium-tank-top.jpg
Fiction imitates reality

Fed-Kun's army
I love how the crowd reacts to the "reveal" that the MC was fired for "lying about slaying monsters."
They all realize that the MC was definitely being honest, but the nobles were too ignorant to believe him. So now they get to watch some comeuppance as the bratty noble realizes that he fired an amazing asset to their lands.
I look forward to reading the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I find it hilarious how instructors went "Well, commoners are just commoners" to "GO OVERPOWERED BUTLER GO".

Like, yeah, they're nobles so they have noble bias but seeing this twink in a suit essentially be Jesus is inspiring.

Dex-chan lover
Ah damn... gotta wait a bit longer to see this dude get his ass kicked :(

Dex-chan lover
I love how the instructor just proud of MC. He be like 'yes, that's my child'

Dex-chan lover
The teachers are just watching this unfold, guess they have to get their dead students quota out of the way

Can't wait to see this guy get absolutely bodied and still spew shit afterwards. Need the next chapter now!

Fed-Kun's army
Shame that it looks like they're getting rid of the idiot this quickly. Would have been interesting to keep him in the top 16 just to prolong his agony.

Dex-chan lover
How is this tournament test fair? If you're the second strongest in the whole group but lose against the first strongest early in the matches, you don't get in to the school?

I feel the scene with Lot at the end of this part wastes too much time or it's too boring. The fight could've been over already.

Double-page supporter
I find it hilarious how instructors went "Well, commoners are just commoners" to "GO OVERPOWERED BUTLER GO".

Like, yeah, they're nobles so they have noble bias but seeing this twink in a suit essentially be Jesus is inspiring.

Makes sense, if you think about it. Yes, they're nobles but this is a MAGIC academy. Him being a commoner is secondary to the fact that he's so magically powerful he breaks every mold they have. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets ennobled by the time of graduation, because he's the kind of power a kingdom would like to have on their side.

Users who are viewing this thread